* The ultimate name: Inó X
@ 2020-06-16  9:30 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-06-16  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I had some last thinkings on this.

Unix seems to refer the biblical god, but erroneously. Linux even more so.

I actually do know the creator. I corrected the name as Inó X, Inó being
an "origin" type concept, which fits this. Meaning only the creators
will in this project.

So, that should be the ultimate name and corrective for this project.

Indeed Fair Pay principles can be traced back to Adams tablet, and Islam
after, and really the forbidden tree as it was before also.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn,
Inó X Fair Pay Project.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

* InóX
@ 2020-06-17 14:45 ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-06-17 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

The developers of Unix may have had mental illness. As said before Uni
refers "god", and X nothing else.
But is correctly only as the two engineers, which seems as they tried to
push mental illness on others, as it would be right only for them.

I suggest also a new term for this: Mentology, more Buddha style, which
is about right thinking, vs priority schisms, etc.

That probably resulted in the "mad hacker" then deserved as known later.
Probably tried corrected with Plan 9 From Outer Space. Which implies it
didn´t work out as expected, and the pants of tran method came back on
themselves.

Ywe Cærlyn,
InóX Fair Pay Project.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

* Re: Inó X
@ 2020-06-18 11:02   ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-06-18 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

  The typical error of all times, is being wrong about The Divine ofcourse.

I now also have a little homepage up: https://i-t-shed-studio.eu/

Serene Greetings.
Ywe Cærlyn