* A little off-topic: Linux Assigned Names and Numbers Authority (lanana.org) got lost
@ 2012-01-19 20:39 Johannes Weberhofer
From: Johannes Weberhofer @ 2012-01-19 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

Dear all,

I discovered that the "Linux Assigned Names and Numbers Authority" on http://lanana.org can no longer been found in internet. I have searched around and asked David Sifry (who actually owns the domain) about it, but he does not know.

The DNS is pointing to NS1.KERNEL.ORG and NS2.KERNEL.ORG but can not be resolved.

Does anyone know something about the domain? Are there any plans/possibilities to re-activate it?

Best regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna

* Re: A little off-topic: Linux Assigned Names and Numbers Authority (lanana.org) got lost
@ 2012-01-19 20:54 ` Peter Meerwald
From: Peter Meerwald @ 2012-01-19 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

Hello,

> I discovered that the "Linux Assigned Names and Numbers Authority" on
> http://lanana.org can no longer been found in internet. I have searched around
> and asked David Sifry (who actually owns the domain) about it, but he does not
> know.

works fine for me...

The Linux Assigned Names And Numbers Authority
<   L A N A N A   >
Part of the Linux Foundation
Maintained by Stew Benedict
lsb@lanana.org / device@lanana.org

last update: 11 Aug 2011 - Change contact email for Netezza

regards, p.

--

Peter Meerwald
+43-664-2444418 (mobile)