* [RT-SUMMIT] Prague Oct. 21st
@ 2017-10-05 19:49 Thomas Gleixner
From: Thomas Gleixner @ 2017-10-05 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users; +Cc: LKML, Anna-Maria Gleixner

Folks,

this is a reminder for the upcoming RT-Summit event in Prague on October
21st at the Czech Technical University.

The schedule and logistics information are available from:

  https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/realtime/events/rt-summit2017/start

If you have questions or need assistance please let us know.

Looking forward to see you in Prague!

Thanks,

	Thomas

* Re: [RT-SUMMIT] Prague Oct. 21st
@ 2017-10-18  9:16 ` Gratian Crisan
From: Gratian Crisan @ 2017-10-18  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Gleixner; +Cc: linux-rt-users, LKML, Anna-Maria Gleixner

Hi Thomas,

Is there additional info on the address of the venue. The wiki links to
the Czech Technical University web page, however from what I can tell
there are multiple faculty buildings in that area of Prague.

I apologize if I missed something obvious, I'm currently working with
crappy internet access.

Thanks,
        Gratian

Thomas Gleixner writes:

> Folks,
>
> this is a reminder for the upcoming RT-Summit event in Prague on October
> 21st at the Czech Technical University.
>
> The schedule and logistics information are available from:
>
>   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.linuxfoundation.org_realtime_events_rt-2Dsummit2017_start&d=DwIBAg&c=I_0YwoKy7z5LMTVdyO6YCiE2uzI1jjZZuIPelcSjixA&r=mokuVE37Yu4PjO25UCDfvbWMtqlc2Ei-FtAPHuBpH2s&m=KKO1frDqiZLtjMFGd0EF8S3C36P0LgYYUexqhZciMwM&s=QBwasHiI8GuHojq-lKR_2dyARJEbIlI-2LHUkb2_wNg&e=
>
> If you have questions or need assistance please let us know.
>
> Looking forward to see you in Prague!
>
> Thanks,
>
> 	Thomas

* Re: [RT-SUMMIT] Prague Oct. 21st
@ 2017-10-18 13:01   ` Thomas Gleixner
From: Thomas Gleixner @ 2017-10-18 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gratian Crisan; +Cc: linux-rt-users, LKML, Anna-Maria Gleixner

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017, Gratian Crisan wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Is there additional info on the address of the venue. The wiki links to
> the Czech Technical University web page, however from what I can tell
> there are multiple faculty buildings in that area of Prague.

It's updated already and we'll send out a notice to all attendees with all
the details later today.

Thanks,

	tglx

* Re: [RT-SUMMIT] Prague Oct. 21st
@ 2017-10-20 18:08 ` Thomas Gleixner
From: Thomas Gleixner @ 2017-10-20 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users; +Cc: LKML, Anna-Maria Gleixner

On Thu, 5 Oct 2017, Thomas Gleixner wrote:

> Folks,
>
> this is a reminder for the upcoming RT-Summit event in Prague on October
> 21st at the Czech Technical University.
>
> The schedule and logistics information are available from:
>
>   https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/realtime/events/rt-summit2017/start
>
> If you have questions or need assistance please let us know.
>
> Looking forward to see you in Prague!

For those who can't make it, we have a live stream:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e65fzoFI8Fo

We start tomorrow morning at 8AM UTC

Have fun!

Thanks,