* If someone could have a look at bz 12556 ...
@ 2009-03-13 13:33 Marc Aurele La France
From: Marc Aurele La France @ 2009-03-13 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

... I'd appreciate it.

Please respond in bz, as I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks.

Marc.

+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310          |
|  Academic Information and        |  fax:    1-780-492-1729          |
|    Communications Technologies   |  email:  tsi@ualberta.ca         |
|  352 General Services Building   +----------------------------------+
|  University of Alberta           |                                  |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |    Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  T6G 2H1                         |                                  |
|  CANADA                          |                                  |
XFree86 developer and VP.  ATI driver and X server internals.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-13 13:46 UTC | newest]