* Charity Donation
@ 2016-01-02 21:08 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

Hi,
My name is Jeffrey Skoll, a philanthropist and the founder of one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD2.498 Million to a randomly selected individual. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the individual. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/meet-the-canadian-billionaire-whos-giving-it-all-away/article4209888/ or you can read an article of me on Wikipedia.

Regards,
Jeffrey Skoll.

* Charity Donation
@ 2016-01-03 12:15 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:53 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:34 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:23 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:14 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:31 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:14 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  8:10 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  7:57 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 22:53 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 19:06 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 15:05 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 15:04 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 14:30 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-30 22:37 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-30 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:41 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:36 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:25 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  0:07 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 22:19 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:52 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:12 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 19:41 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 19:40 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-08-19  9:03 Bill William And Andrea Groner
From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-08-19  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

My wife and I have awarded you with a donation of 1 million Dollars from
part of our Jackpot Lottery of 50 Million Dollars, respond with your details for claims.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/22/50-million-edmonton-lotto_n_5610890.html

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Best of luck.

Bill And Andrea Groner

* Charity Donation
@ 2015-01-27 11:09 CATHIE HU TING
From: CATHIE HU TING  @ 2015-01-27 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good Day

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network
Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person,I'm Mrs.Cathie Hu,a 62
years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,I
have decided to donate ($10,500,000.00) to you for charitable
goals.Contact my lawyer if you are interested in carrying out this
task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. Name:
Barrister Tan Yu Phuong Esq: E-mail (tanyucheung@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,
Cathie Hu.

* CHARITY DONATION
@ 2014-02-20 17:22 DAVE & NANCY
From: DAVE & NANCY @ 2014-02-20 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dave And Nancy HoneyWell Charity Donation Of (£1,500,000.00 GBP). Contact Us
Via Email:(davenancyhoneywelldonation@xbmail.com) With Your Full Details. For
More Info. Visit:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/15/dave-and-nancy-honeywell_n_2692096.html

* Charity Donation
@ 2013-10-23  5:20 Gillian and Adrian Bayford
From: Gillian and Adrian Bayford @ 2013-10-23  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My wife and i won £148.6 Million Pounds last year, and we have done lot of charity donation, so we decide to give 1.5 Million Pounds each to 5 lucky people, lucky for you, your email, was given to us by Google management as one of our lucky precipitants.

For verification process see below Please read the article - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

Send Name, Country, Age, Occupation and Phone Number for details

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Gillian and Adrian Bayford
Email: gillian.adrianbayford01@rogers.com

* Charity Donation
@ 2013-10-19 10:36 Gillian and Adrian Bayford