* Dear Email Owner, Please read
@ 2013-04-13 18:26 Web-Mail Helpdesk
From: Web-Mail Helpdesk @ 2013-04-13 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

This Email is from Email Customercare Center, We have been monitoring this account through our server's log file and have noticed that this account is been accessed from different distinct location simultaneously and also been used to send out spam messages as against our policy.

For security purpose we will be shutting down this account unless you re-validate your mailbox, by clicking the link below

 http://www.emailadministrator.co.uk/

Failure to update this account after three days of receiving this warning will be tantamount to losing this account permanently.

Thank you for using our email.
Copyright 2013 Email Administrator

* Dear Email Owner, Please read
@ 2013-04-15 10:27 Web-Mail Helpdesk