* Fair Pay Generalized : Source X / Source Movement
@ 2021-04-07  8:56 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2021-04-07  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

After some years of discussion on the thematic, we really arrive at that
this is about source, and can be generalized to the idea of Source X,
which can be personalized to any taste, and part of the Source movement.

And I am sure that when a netcurrency is ready, it will be part of it.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn (Bitnx)
https://bit.ly/3rUuQew

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-07  8:56 UTC | newest]