* Wine List
@ 2020-10-27 14:44 Nicole Olson
From: Nicole Olson @ 2020-10-27 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts List" from USA?

We also have data for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Nicole Olson
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject "Remove".

* Wine List
@ 2022-03-29 17:01 Jessica Pontius
From: Jessica Pontius @ 2022-03-29 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Lovers List" from USA?

We also have data for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Lovers List.

Best Regards,
Jessica Pontius

@ 2021-12-22 14:17 Rachel Samuel
From: Rachel Samuel @ 2021-12-22 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Lovers List" from USA?

We also have data for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Lovers List.

Best Regards,
Rachel Samuel

@ 2021-02-22 15:29 Gavan Hunt
From: Gavan Hunt @ 2021-02-22 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts List" from USA?

We also have data for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Gavan Hunt

@ 2020-07-29 15:34 Meggan Berg
From: Meggan Berg @ 2020-07-29 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts List" from USA?

We also have data for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Meggan Berg

@ 2020-03-03 15:54 Meggan Berg
From: Meggan Berg @ 2020-03-03 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2020-01-02 18:31 Nicole Olson
From: Nicole Olson @ 2020-01-02 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2019-11-14 16:41 Cheryl Edwards
From: Cheryl Edwards @ 2019-11-14 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

We also have data for Beer Enthusiasts, Liquor Enthusiasts, Beverage Enthusiasts, Spa and Resort Visitors List, Food Enthusiasts, Entertainment Enthusiasts and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Cheryl Edwards

@ 2019-04-09 13:57 Lorraine Jackson
From: Lorraine Jackson @ 2019-04-09 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

Our Databases:- Beer Enthusiasts List, Alcohol Enthusiasts, Travelers, Liquor Enthusiasts, Chocolate Lovers, Camping and Outdoor Enthusiasts List and many more..,

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more about it.

Best Regards,
Lorraine Jackson

---

* Wine List
@ 2019-04-02 20:21 Matthew Richards
From: Matthew Richards @ 2019-04-02 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

We have contacts for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List, Spa and Resort Visitors List, Entertainment Enthusiasts List, Time-Share Owners List  and many more....

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, complete permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards acquiring wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Matthew Richards
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.