* [neard] neard release v0.18
@ 2021-11-22 13:23 Krzysztof Kozlowski
From: Krzysztof Kozlowski @ 2021-11-22 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
	devel, packaging
  Cc: Mark Greer, Krzysztof Kozlowski, Cody P Schafer, Dirk Mueller,
	kokakiwi, Peter Robinson

Hi all,

v0.18
=====
This is announce of new release of neard, an user-space counterpart of
Linux kernel NFC stack, v0.18.

I am sending this email to few distro lists and folks involved in
packaging neard (and updating existing packages). Please let me know if
I should skip notifying you or you think I should Cc someone else.

The release includes few fixes.

Source code release:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/nfc/neard.git/tag/?h=v0.18
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/nfc/neard.git/snapshot/neard-0.18.tar.gz

Packaging updates
=================
With previous release v0.17, build requires autoconf-archive. I saw
Fedora and Arch already updated their packaging to include it. No
further changes here. The full list is:
https://github.com/linux-nfc/neard/blob/master/HACKING#L5

Bugs/comments
=============
1. linux-nfc@lists.01.org
2. https://github.com/linux-nfc/neard (as GitHub issues)

Few notes on new names and maintainers
The neard package was previously maintained Samuel Ortiz and Marcel
Holtmann, which were also main contributors. Last years Mark Greer was
looking after neard. I joined in 2021, both as a maintainer of Linux
kernel NFC stack and the neard.

Under GitHub I set up also Continuous Integration:
https://github.com/linux-nfc/neard/actions

Best regards,
Krzysztof

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-22 13:24 UTC | newest]