* Donation
@ 2016-11-29 19:54 Lopez Omar
From: Lopez Omar @ 2016-11-29 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello, My name is Gloria C. Mackenzie, i have a Monetary Donation to make for less privilege and yourself and your organization, am writing you with a friend's email, please contact me on g_mackenzie@rogers.com

* Re: Donation
@ 2017-12-27  8:30 M. M. Fridman
From: M. M. Fridman @ 2017-12-27  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I Mikhail Fridman. has selected you specially as one of my beneficiaries
for my Charitable Donation, Just as I have declared on May 23, 2016 to give
my fortune as charity.

Check the link below for confirmation:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russias-second-wealthiest-man-mikhail-fridman-plans-leaving-14-2bn-fortune-charity-1561604

Reply as soon as possible with further directives.

Best Regards,
Mikhail Fridman.

* Re: Donation
@ 2017-09-28  8:19 Mavis Wanczyk Foundation
From: Mavis Wanczyk Foundation @ 2017-09-28  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Greetings To You,

My Name is Mavis wanczyk , the winner of the Power ball jackpot of $ $758.7 million  in the AUGUST 24, 2017, My jackpot was a gift from God to me hence my Entire family/foundation has AGREED to do this. My foundation is donating $500,000.00USD to you. please contac maviswanczyk123@gmail.com for full details and please accept this token as a gift from me and my family.

Read more: http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/news/powerball-700-million-jackpot/index.html

 Best Regards,
 Mavis Wanczyk

* Re: Donation
@ 2017-09-06  1:40 Mavis Wanczyk Foundation
From: Mavis Wanczyk Foundation @ 2017-09-06  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-09-05 22:46 Mavis Wanczyk Foundation
From: Mavis Wanczyk Foundation @ 2017-09-05 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-09-05 21:19 Mavis Wanczyk Foundation
From: Mavis Wanczyk Foundation @ 2017-09-05 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-09-02  4:22 Mavis Wanczyk Foundation
From: Mavis Wanczyk Foundation @ 2017-09-02  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-08-21  9:58 The Smith Family
From: The Smith Family @ 2017-08-21  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

[-- Attachment #1: Mail message body --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 21 bytes --]

Read Attached message

[-- Attachment #2: The Smith Family Donation.docx --]

* Re: Donation
@ 2017-08-21  7:26 The Smith Family
From: The Smith Family @ 2017-08-21  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-08-21  5:13 The Smith Family
From: The Smith Family @ 2017-08-21  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-08-14 21:49 The Maureen Hinckley Foundation
From: The Maureen Hinckley Foundation @ 2017-08-14 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating $550,000.00USD to you. Contact us via my email at (maureenh550@gmail.com) for further details.

Best Regards,
Maureen Hinckley
Copyright ©2017• The Maureen Hinckley Foundation• All Rights Reserved

---

* Donation
@ 2017-06-27  6:42 Raymond Bell
From: Raymond Bell @ 2017-06-27  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Raymond Scott Bells, My wife and I won $50-million Lotto Max cheque,in
Edmonton,we have decided to donate to the less privileged and charity
projects all over the world, and make at least 5 people millionaires.

To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/after-life-of-struggle-alberta-truck-driver-wife-win-50m-lotto-prize-1.2526163

Get back to me with your name,address,Gender,Country and phone number
for more details on how you can receive your donation.

Mr Raymond Scott Bells

* RE: Donation
@ 2017-05-17  0:27 Mayrhofer Family
From: Mayrhofer Family @ 2017-05-17  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good Day,

My wife and I have awarded you with a donation of $ 1,000,000.00 Dollars from part of our Jackpot Lottery of 50 Million Dollars, respond with your details for claims.

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Friedrich And Annand Mayrhofer.

---

* RE: Donation
@ 2017-05-16 21:33 Mayrhofer Family
From: Mayrhofer Family @ 2017-05-16 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-11-03 10:45 Ally, Mohammed
From: Ally, Mohammed @ 2015-11-03 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Message from Saudi Arabia Prince Alwaleed bin Talal for his charity donation and You have been selected as recipient/benefactor for $5Million Dollars from Alwaleed Philanthropic Foundation Grant.for more information contact Via email: allym8230@gmail.com

Thanks

Ally Mohammed

---

* Donation
@ 2015-10-28  9:55
From:  @ 2015-10-28  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I have a donation for you,contact for more information via my private Email: annejasonlee02@gmail.com

* Donation
@ 2015-10-28  7:48
From:  @ 2015-10-28  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-08-17  5:26 quattrone
From: quattrone @ 2015-08-17  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

This is Sandeep largest Mega Millions winner giving you $1,500,000 dollars reply with your full name and location.

* Donation
@ 2015-08-11  5:18 Carlos Slim Helu
From: Carlos Slim Helu @ 2015-08-11  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation,
one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe in my Lord Jesus Christ direct me i should use my wealth to help individual you should count yourself as the lucky individual to receive decided to secretly give {$1,000,000.00} One million us dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience,so I know your email address is valid, contact me at this email id (charifoudtio@gmail.com)

* DONATION
@ 2014-12-19  6:51 Mrs Cindy Hill
From: Mrs Cindy Hill @ 2014-12-19  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I Mark and my wife Cindy Hill of Missouri won a Jackpot we have decided to donate the sum of 900,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email.

fill the following. 1.Name 2. Country 3.Sex Note that you have to contact my private email for more informations.

Goodluck,
Mrs Cindy Hill

---

* donation
@ 2014-01-12  3:58 r-ausjal
From: r-ausjal @ 2014-01-12  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I& my wife won the superlotto and We are donating $1Million USD to you in our ongoing lucky draws donations and also giving out as yearly donation of $1Million USD each to other 5 recipients, as charity donations/aid. send to our email address showed below with your name, age, tel, Country, and we will send you more details how your funds will be sent to you.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/03/08/couple-claims-33-million-superlotto-jackpot-sold-in-walnut-creek/

---