* PC-SyS : Let this Fair Labour construct be the standardization and way forward for Available Source.
@ 2019-03-13 16:16 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2019-03-13 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I did som more work on my youtube profile, and its getting to be a very coherent concept. As it states: Let this fair labour construct be the standardization and way forward for available source.

And we have decided on the name Monys for the online currency this will be about. Where everyone is a digital content creator, with a pure and reasonable supply and demand matrix.

Peace!
Ywe Cærlyn,
initiativetaker, and philosophy groundwork.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

* Re: PC-SyS : Let this Fair Labour construct be the standardization and way forward for Available Source.
@ 2019-03-14 14:56 ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2019-03-14 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Little recap also:

We see a behavioral problem in the Available Source space. And earlier we see ill-management in IT-space, that we can trace to biblical regressions.
And we see the psilocybin god, at its greatest with the hippies, that has support for Palestine, and Islam this way.
And zën, has a language that we understand Islam by, egolessness and universal transcendence. Therefore we suggest to move to a zën-concept of the God, where 68'erBros politics is respected, and in line with Palestine support, and with this also recognize that a Fair Labour  compliant OS, may just as well be a 68'erBros cause, and work for launching this, and support all main principles of 68'erBros politics, absolute reality of zën, and Islam. With such a harmonization of philosophy, we think we have done the best with the behavioural problems, and also establish a more professional online space, and a good online currency, where means are indeed meant to be used and dynamic.

Peace!

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

@ 2019-03-17 10:12   ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2019-03-17 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Apple seems to be inline with much of our philosophy already, having moved to a BSD base, 4K resolution, Itunes, Mac Mini. Microsoft seems to be interested in Available Source aswell. And we all could agree on a standard according to my philosophy of a Fair Labour compliant OS, which agreed on by 68erbros, zën, and Islam, and thus popculture at large!