* [CFP LPC 2020] Scheduler Microconference
@ 2020-07-29 20:12 Dhaval Giani
From: Dhaval Giani @ 2020-07-29 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, Peter Zijlstra, Thomas Gleixner, chris hyser,
	vincent.guittot, Patrick Bellasi, Dietmar Eggemann, bristot,
	rostedt, Juri Lelli

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the Scheduler Microconference has been
accepted at LPC this year.

Please submit your proposals on the LPC website at:

https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/7/abstracts/#submit-abstract

And be sure to select "Scheduler MC" in the Track pulldown menu.

Topics we are interested in, but certainly not limited to, this year are,

- Load Balancer Rework
- Idle Balance optimizations
- Flattening the group scheduling hierarchy
- Core scheduling
- Proxy Execution for CFS
- What was formerly known as latency nice

Please get your submissions in by Aug 7th!

Thanks!
The organizers of the Scheduler Microconference

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-29 20:13 UTC | newest]