* (no subject)
@ 2007-03-29 21:39 Gerard Braad Jr.
From: Gerard Braad Jr. @ 2007-03-29 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

* Re: your mail
@ 2007-03-29 21:42 ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2007-03-29 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

> unsubscribe linux-kernel ..

I wonder why people can't send their unsubscribe message to the same
address they sent their subscribe message to.

* Re: your mail
@ 2007-03-29 21:46   ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2007-03-29 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jengelh; +Cc: linux-kernel

From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@linux01.gwdg.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:42:17 +0200 (MEST)

> > unsubscribe linux-kernel ..
>
> I wonder why people can't send their unsubscribe message to the same
> address they sent their subscribe message to.

People get frustrated that it doesn't work then start doing stupid
things like sending it to the actual list, like this person did.

Of course they always fail to consider doing the proper thing which is
to ask postmaster@vger.kernel.org or the list owner
(linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org in this case) for help if it is
the case that their email has changed and they no longer have a way to
send from the subscribed address.

* Re: your mail
@ 2007-03-29 21:48   ` Gerard Braad
From: Gerard Braad @ 2007-03-29 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen. Already done...
Unsubscribed due to lack of a digest mail.