* Re: Was Introducing.. Now: PFY O-S  (Pay Fair Operating System).
@ 2019-01-31 14:00 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2019-01-31 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Pop-culture updates for this OS.
It seems many three letter gods will more easily approve of a three-letter concept, so popculture updates for this OS initiative will be an update of name to PFY O-S "Pay Fair Operating System".

And we ourselves use a zën-concept of the deity, since transcendence is also multi-cultural. And this initiative I have been working on the last half year is indeed starting to take shape!

Peace,
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-01-31 14:00 UTC | newest]