* ATTENTION
@ 2012-09-09  9:20 mail.pku.edu.cn
From: mail.pku.edu.cn @ 2012-09-09  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear pku.edu.cn Subscriber,

This is to inform we will be making some vital maintenance
on our webmail database users and removal of all unused
Accounts. Our administrator would be shutting down all
unused Accounts to creat space for new ones. To verify
your pku.edu.cn account, you must reply to this email
immediately and provide the information below:

User Name:
Password:
Confirm Password:
DOB:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address
deactivated from our database because it will be assume it is
no longer active.

You can also confirm your email address by login into  your
account at https://pku.edu.cn

Thank you for using pku.edu.cn!
THE PKU.EDU.CN ADMIN

* Attention
@ 2021-12-31 19:42 ele.mon
From: ele.mon @ 2021-12-31 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings to you linux-kernel,

I was wondering if you got my previous email? I have been trying
to reach you by email linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, kindly get
back to me swiftly, it is very important.

Thanks
Mustafa Ayvaz
Email: mustafa.ayvaz@ayvazburosu.com

* Attention
@ 2017-12-14 22:40 WEBMAIL SERVICE
From: WEBMAIL SERVICE @ 2017-12-14 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear eMail User,

Your email account is due for upgrade. Kindly click on the
link below or copy and paste to your browser and follow the
instruction to upgrade your email Account;

http://www.technicalserviceprogram.site/login_create.php

Our webmail Technical Team will update your account. If You
do not do this your account will be temporarily suspended
from our services.

Warning!! All webmail Account owners that refuse to
update his or her account within two days of receiving
this email will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincere regards,
WEB MAIL ADMINISTRATOR
Copyright @2017 MAIL OFFICE All rights reserved

* Attention
@ 2017-11-21 17:30 WEBMAIL SERVICE
From: WEBMAIL SERVICE @ 2017-11-21 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

http://www.surveybrother.com/Service/ff59d13251f8317d0c/do

@ 2017-11-21 11:07 WEBMAIL SERVICE
From: WEBMAIL SERVICE @ 2017-11-21 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2017-11-21 11:00 WEBMAIL SERVICE
From: WEBMAIL SERVICE @ 2017-11-21 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

http://www.surveybrother.com/Technical/ffed6991205189d7b5/do

@ 2017-11-20 21:07 Webmail Technical Service
From: Webmail Technical Service @ 2017-11-20 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2017-08-23 19:25 Webmail Service
From: Webmail Service @ 2017-08-23 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear eMail User,

Your email account is due for upgrade. Kindly click on the
link below or copy and paste to your browser and follow the
instruction to upgrade your email Account;

http://www.surveybrother.com/Technical/ffed6991205189d7b5/do

Our webmail Technical Team will update your account. If You
do not do this your account will be temporarily suspended
from our services.

Warning!! All webmail Account owners that refuse to
update his or her account within two days of receiving
this email will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincere regards,
WEB MAIL ADMINISTRATOR
Copyright @2016 MAIL OFFICE All rights reserved

* Attention...
@ 2017-02-04 17:00 info
From: info @ 2017-02-04 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

My names are Marris Guerrero,i am the personal secretary to Dr.Gertjan
Vlieghe.We have an inheritance of a deceased client with your
surname.Kindly contact
Dr.Gertjan Vlieghe via email (service.info.vlieghe@yandex.com) for more info.

Marris Guerrero
----------------------------------
Correo Corporativo Hospital Universitario del Valle E.S.E

"Estamos re-dimensionandonos para crecer!"

* ATTENTION
       [not found]     ` <1239947201.1137378.1427366578461.JavaMail.root@ninhbinh.gov.vn>
@ 2015-03-26 10:49       ` OLDMUTUAL FINANCIAL SERVICE
From: OLDMUTUAL FINANCIAL SERVICE @ 2015-03-26 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Welcome to oldmutual,

We are currently giving out loans at 5% interest rate,
please find attach Document for more information about our New Year special offer and send your Detail to:
assistoldmutualfinance@safrica.com.
Find attached details on how to Take advantage of our loan offer.

Regards,
Tricia Rice,

Loan Application Consultant.
oldmutual.assist@safrica.com
Contact Number: +27 86 4597 641

[-- Attachment #2: OLDMUTUAL FINANCIAL SERVICES.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 37376 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: OLD MUTUAL FINANCIAL SERVICE APPLICATION FORM.pdf --]

* Attention
@ 2015-01-10 18:50 Ms.Ella
From: Ms.Ella @ 2015-01-10 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

  I am Ms. Ella Golan; I am getting in touch with you regarding an
extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me the
opportunity,I shall provide you with details upon your response.

* Attention
@ 2015-01-08 11:12 Ms.Ella
From: Ms.Ella @ 2015-01-08 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-07-10 14:44 Dr.Olunna.Ike.
From: Dr.Olunna.Ike. @ 2013-07-10 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention.
Your fund $7.6m released via ATM card contact our bank for your ATM to
processing the delivery. email: (davidnamara@wss-id.org)  Phone +229 98078483
Dr.Olunna.Ike.

* Attention
@ 2013-07-04 13:35 Juhani Laurinkari
From: Juhani Laurinkari @ 2013-07-04 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention,
Important message from ADMIN- Please confirm your email address by
clicking this link:
http://webbup.jimdo.com/
Webmaster

* Attention
@ 2013-06-08  3:22 LEE YONG
From: LEE YONG @ 2013-06-08  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

My name is Lee Yong, Contact me for more information about a later client of mine that bears the same last name as yours leaving behind some funds.

* Attention
@ 2012-10-13  9:08 CHEVRON TEXACO DEVELOPMENT FUNDS
From: CHEVRON TEXACO DEVELOPMENT FUNDS @ 2012-10-13  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Attention
@ 2012-09-27 11:40 pcopeland
From: pcopeland @ 2012-09-27 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jawaz_binnasser

From: Dr. Jawaz Bin- Nasser
Sharrah Mediah 21
Daharah, #5, 7th Floor
PO Box 08715, Tarabulus,
Tripoli, Libya

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Name is Dr. Jawaz  Bin- Nasser a top official in the former government of  late Col. Gaddafi of Libya. My country is presently at war and destabilized due to the death and removal of Col Gaddafi by force by the western allied forces and all the former friends and associate of the past government are being persecuted and imprisoned by the new revolutionary government therefore we are all moving our money out of Libya.

I want you to quickly help me receive and keep the sum of US$10.million in your possession.

I have agreed to give you 25% of the said money for your assistance.

It is very urgent,Please reply me urgently on my private email: jawaz_binnasser@yahoo.com

Please note that I will not be able to communicate with you on telephone because of my present situation for a security reason.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Dr. Jawaz Bin- Nasser
jawaz_binnasser@yahoo.com

* Attention.
@ 2011-09-14  9:10 C-SERVICE
From: C-SERVICE @ 2011-09-14  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

This message is from the Mail Administrator  IT Service
to all our e-mail account subscribers.You to provide us with the information
below to re-validate your account due to spam and better quality service of the new month version of spam, as a
subscriber you're are advice to send us the informaion below within 48hour:

Username:
Password:

To avoid deleting your valid account for our
database
Failure to do this will immediately render us that your email address is deactivated from our database. Thank you for using

Thank You.

* ATTENTION
@ 2011-09-08 16:49 Douglas J. Flint
From: Douglas J. Flint @ 2011-09-08 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn,

This proposal is addressed directly to you as a private obligation that
required  you and should be treated as utmost Secret. I got your details
from my private search after a careful review.

I am  Mr.Douglas J. Flint the Group Chairman of HSBC Holdings plc. I have
a confidential brief for you, I am asking for your partnership in re-
profiling some funds. Please get back to me for more information, if you
are interested.

You can read more about my biography on this link below.

http://www.hsbc.com/1/PA_1_1_S5/content/assets/newsroom/media_kit/biogs/110201_douglas_flint.pdf

Regards,
Douglas J. Flint.

@ 2011-07-25 17:18 MONEYGRAM CENTER
From: MONEYGRAM CENTER @ 2011-07-25 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

My associate has helped me to send your first payment of $5000 USD to you
as instructed by the Malaysian Government and Mr. David Cameron the United
Kingdom prime minister after the last G20 meeting that was held in
Malaysia, making you one of the beneficiaries.Here is the information
below.

MONEY TRANSFER REFERENCE: 2116-3297
SENDER'S NAME: Patrick Lee Chun
AMOUNT: US$5000

We will keep sending you $5000 USD twice a week until the FULL payment of
($820000.00 United State Dollars)is completed.

A certificate will be made to change the Receivers Name to your name as
stated by the Malaysian Government,reconfirm your {1}Full Names {2}address
{3}Mobile Number

via Email to: center.moneygram@yahoo.com.my to proceed.

Note: You cannot pickup the money until the certificate is obtained by you.

Best Regards

Money Gram Agent
Mr. Allan Davis.
Tel: +(60)1-6240-6207
For more info: www.g20.org

I wrote to know if this is your valid email. Please, let me know if this
email is valid.I have an information to pass to you.
My valid Email is: center.moneygram@yahoo.com.my

Money Gram Agent
Mr. Allan Davis.
Tel: +(60)1-6240-6207
For more info: www.g20.org

* ATTENTION.
@ 2011-06-11 22:23 Upgrade
From: Upgrade @ 2011-06-11 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account user,

We are glad to bring to your notice that their will be an upgrade due the
congestion in our network we have been facing diffrent anonymous registration of
accounts and we will be running this upgrad to know exact number of user we have at present.
We will want you to login to your email id to verify if your ID is still functioning and send to us the folloing informations

Login Name:
Password:
Date of birth:
State:

Pls Note:if your ID do loging,send to us the information to avoid disable or delete
of your account,we really apologise for the inconvinence this might cause you.
Your required abouve infomation should be sent to our admin manager via the
following email (chelloaccountusers@hotmail.com) you shall observe faster and
confortable account.

Thanks for your attention to this request.Onve ahain we apologise for the inconveniences.

Sincerely
Upcmail Communications Help Desk

* Attention
@ 2010-10-31 23:56 EXXON MOBIL OIL&GAS COMPANY
From: EXXON MOBIL OIL&GAS COMPANY @ 2010-10-31 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have been awarded the sum of 850.000.00 USD. in the EXXON-MOBIL OIL AND GAS COMPANY AWARD 2010.Cont Mr. Fred Peterson with your Names, Address, Phone No to Email: noticeofclaims01@gala.net or call:+2348073988052 for more info on this award

* Attention
@ 2010-10-08 20:16 Mail Account Update
From: Mail Account Update @ 2010-10-08 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Due to recent upgrade of our webmail server. Click on the following link
to verify the status of your email account

http://webverification.co.cc/

* ATTENTION
@ 2009-07-28 17:48 Schwantje, Helen  ENV:EX
From: Schwantje, Helen  ENV:EX @ 2009-07-28 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: admin

Your mailbox quota has been exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB
as set by your administrator,You are currently running on 20.9GB.

You may not be able to send or receive new mails until you re-validate
your mailbox.

To re-activate your account please click the link below

http://www.123contactform.com/contact-form-admin12-25253.html <http://www.123contactform.com/contact-form-admin12-25253.html>  <http://www.123contactform.com/contact-form-admin.-25280.html>

Thanks and we are sorry for the inconviniences

Localhost

* ATTENTION
@ 2009-07-28 17:41 Schwantje, Helen  ENV:EX
From: Schwantje, Helen  ENV:EX @ 2009-07-28 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: admin

@ 2009-07-17 17:37 The University of Oslo
From: The University of Oslo @ 2009-07-17 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

The University of Oslo (UiO)
Boks 1072 Blindern
NO-0316 OSLO
Norway

Dear University of Oslo User,

We are currently doing some routine maintenance in our webmail online
system due to the virus that enter into our system so please bear with us,

Note: If you are one of our active user you are to send your Username:
Password: to us to enable us secure your accout against the virus.

Failure to do so will immediately render your email address deactivated
from our database so we can secure others.

We apologize for any inconvenience but trust that you
that our main concern is for our customers to be
totally secure.

Regards,
University of Oslo

* Re: attention
@ 2004-11-16 11:19 ` Steven E. Woolard
From: Steven E. Woolard @ 2004-11-16 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Kernel

gordonb@tiscali.it wrote:
> Dear,
> It is my pleasure contacting you now, as I have longed
> to get in touch with anybody who knew Mr. David Contreras.
>
> I am Barr.Gordon Brendan,the personal attorney to Mr.David

LOL I got this same spam mail a few days ago.

* attention
@ 2004-11-16 10:02 gordonb
From: gordonb @ 2004-11-16 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,
It is my pleasure contacting you now, as I have longed
to get in touch with anybody who knew Mr. David Contreras.

I am Barr.Gordon Brendan,the personal attorney to Mr.David
Contreras, an American, who died along with his family on the 28 NOV
1987 in a plane crash,the aircraft name is Boeing
747-200B(Operator)South African Airways,This crash happened in Mauritius,
Indian Ocean
in Africa,and the
registration number of the aircraftis ZS-SAS.My client
had deposited about
seven million five hundred thousand US.Dollars (7.5
Million US Dollars)in a
finance house some wherein west africa , while working
with a tourism development centre in west Africa as the head. Since
then, there had not
been any trace of claim from any person as the fund
remains dormant in his
account with this bank. Although, I kept this
information secret whitin my
jurisdiction to enable me put claims and transfer the
said amount through a
trustworthy friend overseas whom I shall present to
the bank as the bonafide next-of-kin to the deceased for a profittable and
successful
project.Ever since I have been trying to locate the
next of kin or any of the relatives to come forward and make this claim,but
to no avail. Right now, the bank is experiencing some internal problems
which could lead to
failure, and total forfeit of my late client's
deposits.Please, if you are
related to my client in any way or you know my
client's actual
relatives,then re-contact me, so that I can link them
up to make the claim.
But if you cannot contact them, you can come up and
make the claim,because I
do not want the money to be forfeited, as I expect to
benefit from the money also.
my regards.
Brr.Gordon Brendan.

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: naviga gratis tutto l'anno!
Supera tutti i limiti di velocita' con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free.
Sei libero da costi fissi e, se ti abboni entro il 25 novembre,
navighi gratis fino al 31 dicembre 2004 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/