* Fair IT - some last updates.
@ 2021-08-31  7:20 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2021-08-31  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Updated the last variables now.

OS will be named Quasir LX.

Ijl (cursive) should be the exact same concept as in the Quran, for
cursive latin alphabet. A background needed for fair pay.

Example channel is here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrhLWMvTc09IxFG9lt9mHg

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn
http://www.Bit-RD.net

* Re: Fair IT - some last updates.
@ 2021-08-31  9:14 ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2021-08-31  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

See also https://soundcloud.com/bit9x for my summary of anti-sectarian
research, where I conclude with Zin Pipe being the idol for regressed
christianity, and reason for rejecting it.

Serenity.