* Re: Socket
       [not found] <68a296ff0712111110k43c2131bwf5b8938c664c23c9@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2007-12-11 21:09 ` Grant Likely
From: Grant Likely @ 2007-12-11 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/11/07, Steven Cavanagh <scavanagh@secretlab.ca> wrote:
> Hey Grant,
>
> I added the FALLOC_FL_KEEP_SIZE flag and added the tests I completed on the
> wiki. Looks okay thus far.
> I'm also corresponding with OGAWA (cool!) on this patch., as you've noticed.

:-(  Actually I haven't.  Looks like your first posting never actually
made it onto the LKML (it might have been dropped because it was in
HTML format), OGAWA didn't cc: the list in his first reply, and it
doesn't seem like I've been cc'd in any of the subsequent replies.

I'd like to read the thread, can you send the series to me?  (Hint:
use the "Forward All" link on the right hand side of the gmail page
when viewing the thread).

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.
Secret Lab Technologies Ltd.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-12-11 21:09 UTC | newest]