* Upgrade
@ 2014-05-22 15:06 Ganesh Niyogi
From: Ganesh Niyogi @ 2014-05-22 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

This is to inform you that we are of current plan to upgrade our
*WEBMAIL DATABASE* and You have to confirm and upgrade your
Email account by clicking on the link below:

http://support-weq.webs.com/

Regards
Online Support Team

* Upgrade
@ 2014-03-24 10:41 Büşra Buran
From: Büşra Buran @ 2014-03-24 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to inform you that we are of current plan to upgrade our
*WEBMAIL DATABASE* and You have to confirm and upgrade your
Email account by clicking on the link below:

http://stbeehiveoracle.webs.com/

Regards
Online Support Team

* Upgrade
@ 2014-02-21  7:02 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2014-02-21  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

You'll need to update the settings on your mobile or tablet to continue to receive your email - visit the email http://wmailcustomerservice.usr.me/ upgrade page to find out how.

* upgrade
@ 2013-01-07  9:36 Systems Administrator
From: Systems Administrator @ 2013-01-07  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTENTION;

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit, which is 5 GB as defined by the administrator, who is currently running on 10.9GB, you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox mail. To revalidate your mailbox, send the following information below:

name:
Username:
password:
Confirm Password:
E-mail:
phone:

If you are unable to revalidate your mailbox, your mailbox will be disabled!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Verification code: en:6524
Mail Technical Support ©2013

thank you