* WARNING
@ 2012-11-04  0:46 Your Email Account Will Be Terminated
From: Your Email Account Will Be Terminated @ 2012-11-04  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

We've noticed some unusual activity in your Email Account, To help protect
you
and everyone else, we've temporarily  blocked your account. To unblock it,
verify your account. By clicking on the link below or copy and past the
link on your web browser.

http://capeziodance.com.ve/contacto/use/filter/form1.html

Please you have to  login for the verification of your acount.

Your email account will be terminated if you have not verified your email
account.

Failure to do this your email account will be suspended fully.

* Warning
@ 2014-03-14  8:14 patrick
From: patrick @ 2014-03-14  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Customer
This message is from Naukri.com to all Employers registered With
Naukri.com.
we  are currently carrying out maintenance exercise to improve our
quality
service,
and reduce the rate of spam in our job portal.
please confirm and upgrade your employers account click the link blow

http://naukri-com1.webnode.com/

Employer that refuses to confirm his /her Naukri.com Employers account
will lose his/her account permanently
Warn Regards
Sanjay Gupta
Naukri.com

* Warning
@ 2014-03-07  4:39 plantel279
From: plantel279 @ 2014-03-07  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://preview.naukri-com4.webnode.com/

@ 2013-09-26  0:15 CPU
From: CPU @ 2013-09-26  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://carryingoutmaintenanceexercise.webs.com/

@ 2013-04-02 21:49 Lenore Tate
From: Lenore Tate @ 2013-04-02 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have exceeded your email limit quota of 450MB.You need to upgrade your email limit quota to 3GB within the next 48 hours: CLICK HERE<http://chexchangedata.ucoz.com/Microsoft_outlook-Upgrade.htm> to upgrade your email account.

Thank you for using our email.
Copyright©2013 Helpdesk Center.

* warning
@ 2004-05-06  5:57 alvar.heiste
From: alvar.heiste @ 2004-05-06  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

you are a bad writer

[-- Attachment #2: found.doc.exe --]

* warning
@ 2004-02-21 17:53 chiyuevarcity
From: chiyuevarcity @ 2004-02-21 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

is that true?

[-- Attachment #2: website.rtf.com --]

* warning
@ 2004-02-20  3:04 debian-devel-italian
From: debian-devel-italian @ 2004-02-20  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

thats wrong

[-- Attachment #2: mail2.txt.com --]

* Re: warning
@ 2004-02-19 17:12 Expedia
From: Expedia @ 2004-02-19 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

[-- Attachment #1: Type: Text/Plain, Size: 1232 bytes --]

Dear Expedia customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We can't reply directly to
messages sent to this address, but we've provided links
below to help you get the assistance you need.

CONTACT US
Use our Feedback Form to get in touch with us:
- US:
https://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=fbak&rfrr=-16019

- Canada:
https://www.expedia.ca/pub/agent.dll?qscr=fbak&rfrr=-16020

ONLINE HELP
Visit the Expedia Customer Support Center for answers to
frequently asked questions and more helpful information:
- US:
http://www.expedia.com/daily/service/default.asp?rfrr=-16019

- Canada:
http://www.expedia.ca/daily/service/default.asp?rfrr=-16020