* RE: Notice
@ 2010-04-18 11:36 Webmaster
From: Webmaster @ 2010-04-18 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

This Message is from the Server Messaging Center to all Universities Webmail
Subscribers. We are currently changing our Email System from April 20th 2010.
We will launch Online GX-5 Webmail. Please provide the Informations below, so
we can upgrade your webmail to the new system

Full Names: .....................
Email Username: ................
Email Password: ................
Date of Birth: .................

This E-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
Recipient please accept our apologies; Please do not Disclose, Copy or
distribute Information in this E-mail or take any action in Reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be Unlawful. Please inform
us that this Message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
Co-operation. Copyright ©2010. All Rights are resserved.
This mail sent using V-webmail - http://www.v-webmail.org

* NOTICE
@ 2016-02-25 23:31 Tracy Haword
From: Tracy Haword @ 2016-02-25 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

This is to publicize and notify you that your email has won
1,000,000:00GBP at UEFA Euro 2016 Promotion Prize Award online Jackpot selection lottery.
REF:UK201/2
For payment, contact Mr.Adam Fergusen via email with your details.

Mr. Adam Fergusen
Email: uefacfile@aol.co.uk

Online Notification Desk

* Notice
@ 2015-10-01 10:40 Funding
From: Funding @ 2015-10-01 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

APPLY NOW! and get funded within 4 working days.

You can borrow between $5,000.00USD and $50,000,000.00 USD over a period of 1 to 15 years at 3 % rate per annual and get a quick decision within 48.

Kindly reply to this ad if you are in need of my service.
SIMPLY COMPOSE A NEW MESSAGE via: clarkbakerfunding@gmail.com

Regards,
Reply to: clarkbakerfunding@gmail.com

* NOTICE
@ 2014-08-14 11:42 Head Quarter Western Union and Money Gram Transfer
From: Head Quarter Western Union and Money Gram Transfer @ 2014-08-14 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Top of the day to you all from the Head Quarter Western Union and Money
Gram Transfer.

Dear User

This is to inform all our users that the high rate of scam has been coming
so much and we are receive complains from beach Transfer office that our
customer has been send money to differed country as a result of scam. So
we have decided to upgrade our system for security reasons.

Dear customer for security reason if any payment is been made via Western
Union or MoneyGram you are been advise to send us the scan copy of the
payment slip and the information of the payment for verification.

For Western Union or MoneyGarm verification:

Name of sender:
Name of Receiver:
Address of sender:
Address of Receiver:
Amount sent:
MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) OR Reference number:
Country from which payment was made:
Country from which payment is about to be receive:
Test question and answer if any required:

Once this informations are receive verification take place and we will get
back to you as soon as the payment is been verified.

Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to serve you better.

* Notice
@ 2013-12-04 18:15 Web Security
From: Web Security @ 2013-12-04 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Email User,

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20.00 GB as set by your administrator, you are currently running on 19.99 GB, you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your email box. Kindly click the link below to re-validate your email account, If the page does not appear on your browser, you can copy and paste the link into your browser and fill in your account details, Click on "Submit" for account update.

http://tiny.cc/0t8i7w

Thanks!
English Mail Administrator!

* Notice
@ 2011-03-11 17:30 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2011-03-11 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I write to inform you that we have transferred USD$100,000 dollars.
I called to give you the information through
phone but we could not reach you even this
morning.So,I decided to email you the
MTCN and sender name so that you can pick
start cashing your money in USD5000.00 daily installment
with the same MTCN and sender's name which will be valid for
20 days until you cash the full $100,000.00usd
as it automatically activates for use for 20 days
after the first reactivation.

The money is available for pick up which was deposited
for transfer to you by one MR Bernard Harry from
BLACKBERRY MOBILE LOTTERY. The money is available
for pick up by receiver(you) but when you track it, it
will display PICKED UP due to the fact that it has been
deactivated from our head office for security reason
because it has stayed too long in the air as we have been trying
to reach you on the phone for some days now but it was not reachable,
so it was blocked. therefore you can not cash it out
in any western union office due to its restriction
from our head office,which was a security measure
because the money has been in the air for three days
now and maybe in danger, hence the mtcn has to be
reactivated to enable you cash out the money
in any western union office in your area, the
reactivation of the MTCN will cost you a  token of $90,
once this is paid, our head office will release the fund on
hold to enable you cash it.To be sure of this please
log on to www.westernunion.com   and click on track to
and enter the sender's info and mtcn below.

Sender's Fist name: Perry
Sender's Last Name: Poston
MTCN: 0256899063
Question: Who Is Great
Answer: God
Amount: $5000.00USD
Total Amount To be cashed:$100,000usd

   With due respect please get back to me urgently after
tracking the money online so i can instruct you on how
to send the $90 to us for the reactivation of the MTCN.

Thanks
Best Regards
Mr.James Ferguson.
+2348052886069
Western Union Office,
NIGERIA OFFICE.

Mensaje enviado usando correoweb http://www.calipso.com.co

* Notice
@ 2011-02-14 12:36 Irish News Centre
From: Irish News Centre @ 2011-02-14 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

You;ve earned £750,000.Send Necessary Information:Name,Age,Country

* Notice
@ 2010-11-21 15:55 Jose Saldanha
From: Jose Saldanha @ 2010-11-21 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Contact us for your registered package (Bank Draft) of $390,000.00. and some
document.Please send us your complete Name, Address, State,Country and Phone
Number for confirmation purposes and urgent service. Dispatch Director: Mrs.
Anna Silva. Email Address: fededlv@dishmail.net Tel: +2348131233835

Mensagem enviada pelo sistema de webmail da mantenedora - ESBJ