From: Uwaysi Bin Kareem <uwaysi.bin.kareem@paradoxuncreated.com>
To: jdow@earthlink.net, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: System-drivers ported to Windows XP?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 02:25:54 +0200	[thread overview]

I have a list of drivers here, many of them dated 2001.
http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=1608 (MS making me upset as
usual.)
I am really just looking for better drivers, and thought maybe someone
knew if more current opensource versions existed. I have not found
anything online though, so therefore I ask here.

I have also thought about the ReactOS project, and wonder if they have
more current drivers, seeing as they work on the project currently, I am
discussing in their forum now, but communication is going slow.

Peace Be With You.