* Temp Problems on AMD XP
@ 2004-03-18 13:52 Martin Wilke
From: Martin Wilke @ 2004-03-18 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

just wanna know if somebody has the same problem as me.

i' m running an amd xp 3000+ on an epox board with nforce2-chipset. everything
was alright til i changeed from kernbel 2.6.3 to 2.6.4 3 days ago. since then
my cpu-temperature rised to 60-65 degrees, sometimes 73 degrees (while
compiling) and pc powered himself down then.
i took my old config-files and did not change anything.
last night i upgraded to 2.6.5-rc1 and everything is running normal as
before..

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-18 13:47 UTC | newest]