* Unwanted keyboard remap in  2.5.32
@ 2002-08-30 19:37 Rene Blokland
From: Rene Blokland @ 2002-08-30 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,
Since 2.5.32 my Cntrl and Capslock keys have exchanged their function and
whatever I try with the kernel config it stays that way.
The keyboard is not new with dip-switches on the bottom to select AT en XT.
And lucky for me there are not my hated Winshit keys on it :-)
playing with the switches does not improve this situation.
Is there any solution for this?
PS. Asus P5A motherboard and AMD K6-3

--
Groeten / Regards, Rene J. Blokland

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-30 19:34 UTC | newest]