* Through the peridot forest: a contemplation of the systemd debacle
@ 2014-12-14 12:41 Lookingglass Sun
From: Lookingglass Sun @ 2014-12-14 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, debian-user

Remeber the past, before our refuge that was linux?
The chaos of the Microsoft era that we ran away from.
Now that chaos, the forced marches, all of it, has
found us again.

Here is a soundscape that explores that history:
http://youtu.be/L50h6UoBC5c

A temporary trip through a wonderful self contained place,
a place divorced from the storm around it, peaceful, correct,
... and then back to what was and is again (none of that)

(C) Gnu GPL v2

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-12-14 12:42 UTC | newest]