* Systemd Blues.
@ 2014-11-17  1:59 SystemD Abomination
From: SystemD Abomination @ 2014-11-17  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Systemd Blues. A lyrical song accompanied by some drum and a heavy thick bass line
that's been laid down like tar during a southern snow storm,
that says Fuck SystemD, no harm Ment Mr. Poettering (who is an important man)

http://youtu.be/y0aTqsl-vfU

Please discuss.
Best Regards.

Fuck Systemd.

PS: Fuck You Erich Schubert, you lying male feminist son of a bitch.

* Systemd Blues
@ 2014-11-18  4:59 SystemBlues
From: SystemBlues @ 2014-11-18  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, debian-user, debian-vote, ubuntu-users,
	ubuntu-devel-discuss

Blues song about systemd.

A friend of mine and I, we sat down one afternoon,
and there was something bothering us. I for one
couldn't get it out of my head. It was a feeling,
and it wasn't good.

It was the feeling of getting dicked down
by SystemD.

We put this feeling, the feeling we've never
felt before as proud white males in the greatest country
God every felt to allow to exist on this planet,
previously with nary a care in the world,
we put this new feeling to song.

That feeling was subjugation.

SystemD Blues:
http://youtu.be/y0aTqsl-vfU