* Linux PSOne - runix - Where I download?
@ 2002-03-03 20:35 Quick Casey
From: Quick Casey @ 2002-03-03 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Someone knows where I find the runix kernel??? The server or www.runix.ru
is down.

Thanks.

Casey

* Re: Linux PSOne - runix - Where I download?
@ 2002-03-03 21:45 ` Mircea Ciocan
From: Mircea Ciocan @ 2002-03-03 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: Quick Casey

	Seem that the runix.ro is dead for good, but the beauty of GPL is that
we still a FAST mirror:

ftp://web1.redwave.net/pub/mips/

with the most important pieces, and that was mirrored after:

 http://www.stampede.org/~lethal/mips/
 ( the binary stuff is in ./notdocs but there are also a lot of MIPS
interesing things)

not to mention that there is a live site at:

http://playstation2-linux.com/

where you can meet people with same interests.

		HTH Mircea C.

P.S. On ftp://web1.redwave.net/pub/ there is also a mirror for Linux
Mandrake for all arch and hopefully soon a mirror for kernel !!!

@ 2002-03-04  4:07 ` GOTO Masanori
From: GOTO Masanori @ 2002-03-04  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

FYI,

The information about kernel 2.4 for playstation2 is at

	http://ps2hacking.sourceforge.net/

-- gotom