lustre-devel-lustre.org archive mirror
* [lustre-devel] review.whamcloud down or me being kicked out?
@ 2022-10-03  6:52 Åke Sandgren
From: Åke Sandgren @ 2022-10-03  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lustre-devel

Hi!

Just trying to push to review, but get
===
ssh: connect to host review.whamcloud.com port 29418: Connection refused

and the repository exists.
===

It's been a while since I did this the last time so I might have been
kicked out.

Internet: ake@hpc2n.umu.se  Mobile: +46 70 7716134  Fax: +46 90-580 14
WWW: http://www.hpc2n.umu.se

* Re: [lustre-devel] review.whamcloud down or me being kicked out?
@ 2022-10-03  6:56 ` Sebastien Buisson via lustre-devel
From: Sebastien Buisson via lustre-devel @ 2022-10-03  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Åke Sandgren; +Cc: lustre-devel

Gerrit is in maintenance this morning, should be back later today.

@ 2022-10-03  7:06   ` Åke Sandgren
From: Åke Sandgren @ 2022-10-03  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lustre-devel

Just my luck then... :-)