lvfs-announce.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [Lvfs-announce] Planned Downtime Today
@ 2019-10-29 11:52 Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2019-10-29 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvfs-announce

Hi all,

I'm planning to take the LVFS offline for about 20 minutes this
afternoon to upgrade the storage capacity which is currently 85% full.
We're now storing about ~18Gb of firmware on the LVFS and so I want to
move all the firmware to a new 150Gb disk which should provide enough
storage for the next 2.5 years assuming the linear ~3Gb/month growth
is continued. They'll be a short 2 minute downtime to re-provision the
storage, and then a longer ~15 minute downtime to copy over the new
firmware and perform some tests. If the migration is a failure, we'll
revert back to the existing disk.

Richard.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-29 11:52 UTC | newest]