lvfs-announce.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [Lvfs-announce] Formal documentation for the LVFS
@ 2020-01-10 16:42 Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2020-01-10 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvfs-announce

Hi all,

First, happy new year to you all: I hope you all had a nice break over
Christmas.

I've been asked by one of the consulting companies[1] working for an
ODM to create some more documentation to understand the architecture
of the LVFS and some of the finer details. My last 2 days have been
spent collecting the existing documentation and adding many new
sections to https://lvfs.readthedocs.io/ -- I'll be adding more
content and fixing up some of the layout problems as it is requested.

If anyone has any feedback, or has any ideas on new sections to
include please let me know. I know the LVFS has somewhat evolved over
the last 4 years and I'm aware I need to do a better job onboarding
both vendors and other people investing in the ecosystem. If you found
an LVFS concept difficult to understand that's not covered in the new
documentation, please let me know.

Richard.

[1] https://fwupd.org/lvfs/docs/consulting

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-10 16:42 UTC | newest]