lvfs-announce.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [Lvfs-announce] Uploading firmware automatically using curl
@ 2021-11-24 12:54 Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2021-11-24 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvfs-announce

Hi all,

During the most recent LVFS survey, a few vendors expressed an
interest in automatically uploading firmware using the command line.

I've now added some functionality to the LVFS to make this a lot
easier than before:
https://lvfs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/upload.html#automatic-uploads --
although the old @robot method is still working as well. This new
method is designed for small firmwares (less than 50MB) and larger
firmware should use the interactive async upload interface instead.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Richard.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-24 12:54 UTC | newest]