lvfs-general.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Re: [LVFS] eMMC support
       [not found] ` <20240118073826epcms2p3375a4276cf2a7f41b96aeb37e9a3d446@epcms2p3>
@ 2024-01-18  8:03   ` Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2024-01-18  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xin.chen007; +Cc: Phil Lee, CPGS, lvfs-general

On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 at 07:39, Xin CHEN <xin.chen007@samsung.com> wrote:
> I would like to check if LVFS able to support with FW update for eMMC?
> If so, do you have any sample meta file for making the capsule file?

Hi!

Yes, we've supported eMMC for some time -- see
https://github.com/fwupd/fwupd/blob/main/plugins/emmc/README.md

Western Digital has been using this for some time now. See
https://github.com/fwupd/fwupd/blob/main/plugins/emmc/fu-emmc-device.c
for the FFU code.

Richard.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-18  8:04 UTC | newest]