MPTCP Linux Development
* [Weekly meetings] MoM - 22nd of July 2021
@ 2021-07-22 15:53 Matthieu Baerts
From: Matthieu Baerts @ 2021-07-22 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: MPTCP Upstream

Hello everyone,

Today, we just had our 158th meeting with Ossama (Intel), Geliang
(Xiaomi) and myself (Tessares).

We decided to make it very short: a few people were not able to join and
there was a blackout in my village at the time of the meeting making me
hard to follow the discussion with my phone and an apparently overloaded
cellular connection.

About the pending patches:

- MP_FAIL support:
    - Mat reviewed it, changes have been requested
    - Geliang is working on a v5

- fullmesh path manager support:
    - Paolo and Matt reviewed it
    - Geliang will work on v3

On the CI side:

    - a couple of compilation errors introduced on net-next spot by the
CI this week
    - external patches have been applied in our tree (already in net-next).

Next meeting:
    - On Thursday, the 29th of July.
    - Usual UTC time: 15:00 UTC (8am PDT, 5pm CEST, 11pm CST)
    - Still open to everyone!
    - https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/mptcp_upstreaming_20210729

Feel free to comment on these points and propose new ones for the next
meeting!

Talk to you on Thursday,
Matt
--
Tessares | Belgium | Hybrid Access Solutions
www.tessares.net

only message in thread, back to index