mptcp.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* MPTCP patches pending for -net
@ 2022-07-28 23:06 Mat Martineau
From: Mat Martineau @ 2022-07-28 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paolo Abeni; +Cc: mptcp

Hi Paolo -

Since we didn't get to discuss this question in the meeting today: With
the final -net pull request for 5.19-final already sent, should I wait
until next week to send the two patches we have in export-net now?

mptcp: do not queue data on closed subflows
mptcp: move subflow cleanup in mptcp_destroy_common()

Mat Martineau
Intel

* Re: MPTCP patches pending for -net
@ 2022-07-29  8:44 ` Paolo Abeni
From: Paolo Abeni @ 2022-07-29  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mat Martineau; +Cc: mptcp

On Thu, 2022-07-28 at 16:06 -0700, Mat Martineau wrote:
> Since we didn't get to discuss this question in the meeting today: With
> the final -net pull request for 5.19-final already sent, should I wait
> until next week to send the two patches we have in export-net now?
>
> mptcp: do not queue data on closed subflows
> mptcp: move subflow cleanup in mptcp_destroy_common()

Yes, it make sense: PW is pretty crowded now, so it's better to wait
after that net-next closes.

Thanks!

Paolo