mptcp.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [MPTCP] MPTCP Linux mailing list - changing servers & moving your subscription
@ 2021-03-18 23:21 Mat Martineau
From: Mat Martineau @ 2021-03-18 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

Hello -

We are going to move the MPTCP Linux mailing list to the new
lists.linux.dev infrastructure [1] hosted by the Linux Foundation. This
will provide much better archiving and search, fewer delivery quirks, and
(hopefully) improved spam filtering compared to the lists.01.org server.

The new URLs and address aren't set yet, but I expect to have that
information to share in the next several days.

Archives will be hosted at https://lore.kernel.org, including complete
message history from mptcp(a)lists.01.org

I plan to move all existing subscribers to the new list. If you would like
to opt out, please reply to me off-list. You will also be able to easily
unsubscribe from the new list.

When the new list is available I will post an introduction there, update
the kernel MAINTAINERS file, and reconfigure mptcp(a)lists.01.org to steer
people to the new list location.

[1] https://www.kernel.org/lists-linux-dev.html

--
Mat Martineau
Intel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-18 23:21 UTC | newest]