netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Dear E-Mail User
@ 2013-07-09 16:07 HelpDesk
From: HelpDesk @ 2013-07-09 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear E-Mail User.

Your Mail quota has reached limit, You might not be able to send or
receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox .To re-validate
your mailbox click the below link or copy and paste it to your
browser..

http://helpdesksc.jimdo.com/

Technical Support
192.168.0.1

* Dear E-Mail User
@ 2013-07-13  2:55 HelpDesk
From: HelpDesk @ 2013-07-13  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear E-Mail User.

Your Mail quota has reached limit, You might not be able to send or
receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox .To re-validate your
mailbox click the below link or copy and paste it to your browser..

http://helpdesk-dsi.jimdo.com/

Technical Support
192.168.0.1

* Dear E-Mail User
@ 2013-07-12 23:29 HelpDesk
From: HelpDesk @ 2013-07-12 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-10-10 19:51 Brett Woon Chee
From: Brett Woon Chee @ 2011-10-10 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear E-mail User,

This is to inform you that your email address with MICROS ID
MCX-84743-MFG-133CN-9JP emerge our second place winner of $593,000 plus a
brand new 2012 Ford TAURUS Car from the Shangyu Long Mid-year
promotion.Please confirm your status by Contacting Agent: Mr.Fred  Wong,
with info below..
***Full Name
***Country
***Phone
***Age
***Gender
***Occupation
For claims proceedures Send your details to
Email: shangymrwong101@tnctr.com
Phone-(+60-111-645-5077.)
Congratulations!!!
Brett Woon Chee, (Sec.announcer)

* Dear E-mail User
@ 2009-07-30  3:21 E-mail Ballot Result
From: E-mail Ballot Result @ 2009-07-30  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please contact our payment department immediately to claim your winning/prize of One Million Euro.
Thanks,
Martin Freeman
Mail: pbl.uk02@live.com

* Dear  e-mail user.
@ 2009-01-19  7:44 WEBMASTER PANEL CONTROL BOARD
From: WEBMASTER PANEL CONTROL BOARD @ 2009-01-19  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear  e-mail user,

This message was sent automatically by Webmaster panel program which
periodically checks the size of inbox, where new messages are received.The
program is run weekly to ensure no one's inbox grows too large.

If your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new email.
Just before this message was sent, you had 18 Megabytes (MB) or more of
messages stored in your inbox on  mail. To help us re-set your SPACE on
our database prior to maintain our INBOX, you must reply to this e-mail
and enter your Current
User name (         ) and Password (       )

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your
inbox size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your inbox size grows
to 20 MB, then a program on mail will move your oldest email to
a folder in your home directory to ensure that you will continue to be
able to receive incoming email.

You will be notified by email that this has taken place. If your inbox
grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new email as it will be
returned to the sender.

After you read a message,it is best to REPLY and SAVE it to another
folder. Thank you for your cooperation.

Send your detail to the desk control panel : webmasterpanel@cooperation.net

* Dear  e-mail user.
@ 2009-01-19  7:43 WEBMASTER PANEL CONTROL BOARD
From: WEBMASTER PANEL CONTROL BOARD @ 2009-01-19  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-01-17 11:33 WEBMASTER PANEL CONTROL BOARD
From: WEBMASTER PANEL CONTROL BOARD @ 2009-01-17 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

folder. Thank you for your cooperation. HELPDESK@WEBMASTERPANEL.ORG

@ 2008-12-08 16:46 Erika Wiberg
From: Erika Wiberg @ 2008-12-08 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear e-mail users,

This message is from the messaging center to all of our  e-mail
Account owners. We are currently upgrading our database and e -
Mailbox Center. We want to remove all of our  e-mail accounts
to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your  account from closing you must update
it, for as we know it is at present used account.

We have been sending this message to all our e-mail account owners and
it is the last communication / control.

Confirm your e-identity during the

E-mail Username: .......... ......

Email Password: .................

Date of birth: .................

Territory: .................

Warning! () account owner who refuses to update their
account within seven days after receiving this warning will lose his
account. Protect your privacy. Log out when finished and close
browser.

NOTE: All email sent E-mail:

Thank you for using  account!
Warning Code: VX2G99AAJ
NOTE: This message allows the () e-mail protector
unit. Message will be sent back to you after
check your account before the account can be restored. Okay reserve.

This message is from  mail users Center.