netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Charity Venture
@ 2015-04-28 19:25 Bill William And Andrea Groner
From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-04-28 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My
name is Bill William Groner my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $50
Million Dollars in December 2013, we are donating the sum of $1
million Dollars to 6 lucky individual all over the world as part of
our charity project. Do get back to us for further details on how to
get the donation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/22/50-million-edmonton-lotto_n_5610890.html

Good luck,
Bill William And Andrea Groner

* Re: Charity Venture
@ 2018-04-22  3:59 Mik. M. Fridman
From: Mik. M. Fridman @ 2018-04-22  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I Mikhail Fridman. has selected you specially as one of my beneficiaries
for my Charitable Donation, Just as I have declared on May 23, 2016 to

Check the link below for confirmation:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russias-second-wealthiest-man-mikhail-fridman-plans-leaving-14-2bn-fortune-charity-1561604

Reply as soon as possible with further directives.

Best Regards,
Mikhail Fridman.