netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* net-next is now OPEN
@ 2013-07-19  9:35 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2013-07-19  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

Please feel free to submit net-next patches now, thanks for being
so patient.

* Re: net-next is now OPEN
@ 2013-07-19 13:27 ` Eliezer Tamir
From: Eliezer Tamir @ 2013-07-19 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller; +Cc: netdev, netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

On 19/07/2013 12:35, David Miller wrote:

> Please feel free to submit net-next patches now, thanks for being
> so patient.

In the next couple of weeks, I would like to post changes to epoll that
add busy polling support.

Who should be CC-ed on the patches?

BTW, Right now I'm seeing very good results.
I have tested with up to 10,000 sockets using sockperf.
There are a few more things I want to do before submitting.

Thanks,
Eliezer

* Re: net-next is now OPEN
@ 2013-07-19 13:52   ` Eric Dumazet
From: Eric Dumazet @ 2013-07-19 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eliezer Tamir; +Cc: David Miller, netdev, netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

On Fri, 2013-07-19 at 16:27 +0300, Eliezer Tamir wrote:
> On 19/07/2013 12:35, David Miller wrote:
> >
> > Please feel free to submit net-next patches now, thanks for being
> > so patient.
> > --
>
> In the next couple of weeks, I would like to post changes to epoll that
> add busy polling support.
>
> Who should be CC-ed on the patches?

netdev is fine ;)

* Re: net-next is now OPEN
@ 2013-07-19 13:52     ` Eric Dumazet
From: Eric Dumazet @ 2013-07-19 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eliezer Tamir; +Cc: David Miller, netdev, netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

On Fri, 2013-07-19 at 06:52 -0700, Eric Dumazet wrote:

> > In the next couple of weeks, I would like to post changes to epoll that
> > add busy polling support.
> >
> > Who should be CC-ed on the patches?
>
> netdev is fine ;)

I meant : netdev + lkml

* net-next is now OPEN
@ 2015-11-19 15:45 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2015-11-19 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

As you can see I cut net-next last night and started feeding patches
into the tree, so net-next is open now.

Thanks.

* net-next is now OPEN
@ 2015-04-29 21:08 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2015-04-29 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

The net-next tree is now open for submissions.

Fire away...

* net-next is now OPEN
@ 2013-09-20 16:17 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2013-09-20 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

Please feel free to submit changes against it for the next merge
window.

Thanks.