netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: Very Urgent!!!
@ 2013-07-31 17:13 Doris Omar
From: Doris Omar @ 2013-07-31 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings from BURKINA FASO:
Let me start by introduce myself,I am Mrs Doris Omar, BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER (Bank of Africa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at our bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification. $12,250million transfer claims. this is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account,If you are interested, please get back to me.

Yours faithful,
Mrs Doris Omar.

* Re: Very Urgent !!!
@ 2018-11-26 11:46 Ruth Yoda
From: Ruth Yoda @ 2018-11-26 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Date::
Monday, November 26th, 2018.

WITH DUE RESPECT :
Let me start by introduce myself; I am Mrs.Ruth Yoda, Bill and
Exchange manager (Bank of Africa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I write
you this letter based on the latest development at our bank which i
will like to bring to your personal edification, $12,250Million
transfer claims. This is a legitimate transaction and i agree to offer
you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the
fund in your bank account, if you are interested, please get back to
me for more clarification.

Yours faithful,

Mrs.Ruth Yoda

* Very Urgent!!!!
@ 2016-02-07 10:05 Ms. Golan
From: Ms. Golan @ 2016-02-07 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

  I am Ms.Golan I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter.If you would oblige me the opportunity,shall provide you with details upon your response

Faithfully,
Ms. Golan

* Re: Very Urgent!!!
@ 2013-08-22  1:12 Doris Omar
From: Doris Omar @ 2013-08-22  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-06-12 18:30 Doris Omar
From: Doris Omar @ 2013-06-12 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings from BURKINA FASO:
Let me start by introduce myself,I am Mrs Doris Omar, BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER (Bank of Africa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at our bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification. $12,250million transfer claims. this is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account,If you are interested, please get back to me.

Yours faithful,
Mrs Doris Omar.

* Very Urgent:
@ 2011-09-20 18:02 Young Chang
From: Young Chang @ 2011-09-20 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm Mr Young Chang,I have a business of $19.7M for you.Reply with
personal details
for info.