netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* FAMILY TREASURE FOR SALE
@ 2014-09-24 12:14 Nana Kojo
From: Nana Kojo @ 2014-09-24 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

We are village miners, we have AU Gold of 550kgs Dust/ Bars and 20,000 carats of Rough Uncut Diamonds available ready and willing to sell to use the proceeds to upgrade our mines by acquiring machinery ETC for increase in production. If you are interested to do business with us, respectfully contact me via my email or contact information below for details.

Waiting in anticipation for your soonest response.

Yours,

 Nana Kojo

Tel: +233-236999374
Skype: oceanic.gold

Hladate vazny vztah? Zaregistrujte sa na - http://dvaja.sme.sk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-24 12:14 UTC | newest]