netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-08-03  5:08 EMAIL ALERT
From: EMAIL ALERT @ 2011-08-03  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Beste UPC gebruiker,

Willen wij u mededelen van gepland onderhouden upgrade van onze UPC webmail service UPC klant is veranderd en uw oorspronkelijke wachtwoord te resetten.

* User name:
* Wachtwoord:
* Geboortedatum:

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2012-05-28  5:47 ACCOUNT UPDATE
From: ACCOUNT UPDATE @ 2012-05-28  5:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your WEBMAIL email account has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as
set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be
able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To
re-validate your mailbox please click this link below:
http://www.emailformwizard.com/form.php?id=14351

* Dear Account Owner
@ 2011-11-10  7:36 cablemas
From: cablemas @ 2011-11-10  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from Tecla Internet messaging center to all our account
owners (Webmail). We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
center for this year 2011. We are deleting all unused account to create
more space for new one and to prevent spam mails. To prevent your account
from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that
it's a present used account.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within
48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail permanently.
You are required to send us the below information via email below. CONFIRM
YOUR E-MAIL IDENTITY

BELOW:
First Name:____________________________
Last Name:_____________________________
E-mail Username:________________________

Click on reply and send us the above details.
Warning!!!

In failure to verify your account within 48hrs on receiving this
notification, your account will automatically be deactivated.

Thank you for using webmail Account. Warning
Code: QATO8B52AXV
Kind Regards,
Thanks for your co-operation.
Copyright ©