netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Fwd: Linux 3.3-rc3
       [not found]   ` <20120210100809.GB28736-xTMdSLfc3Wpi51D5yjT6kKVXKuFTiq87@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-02-10 16:56     ` Linus Torvalds
       [not found]       ` <CA+55aFw9wOUbJKm7vVZYzFfKucanX43T2RwKoEfvNiVeEJP-2A-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Linus Torvalds @ 2012-02-10 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcel Holtmann, Gustavo F. Padovan, David S. Miller
  Cc: linux-bluetooth-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, netdev-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

This seems to have gotten lost somewhere - the lkml post was from the
middle of January.

                    Linus

From: Gustavo Padovan @ 2012-02-10 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds
  Cc: Marcel Holtmann, David S. Miller,
	linux-bluetooth-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	netdev-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hi Linus,

* Linus Torvalds <torvalds-de/tnXTf+JLsfHDXvbKv3WD2FQJk+8+b@public.gmane.org> [2012-02-10 08:56:29 -0800]:

> This seems to have gotten lost somewhere - the lkml post was from the
> middle of January.

Actually not, the fix is in another tree and should be sent mainline soon. I
was away from development during January and the pull requests stopped during
that time. Things should be back to normal now.

If you wanna go ahead and apply this patch directly you have my ack:

Acked-by: Gustavo F. Padovan <padovan-Y3ZbgMPKUGA34EUeqzHoZw@public.gmane.org>

	Gustavo