netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Get back to me
@ 2014-05-30  4:16 Kong Hui
From: Kong Hui @ 2014-05-30  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a bank director from Hong Kong, I want you to be my partner in a
business project of mutual benefit. Get back to me if interested.

Thank you,
Kong Hui.

* Get Back To Me
@ 2020-12-11 22:19 Moussa
From: Moussa @ 2020-12-11 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Greeetings from Mali. I am sorry for contacting you like this but
I do have a very urgent matter that I want to discuss with you.
Before I proceed, I want you to keep an open mind while reading
this proposal. My name is Moussa Traore, I am the Personal
Assistant to Mr. Issa Saley Maiga who was the head of the civil
aviation agency in Mali during the tenure of Ibrahim Boubacar
Keïta, the former president of Mali. His tenure was overtaken by
the military during a coup d'etat. I am sure you would have read
about this in your country because it was covered by the
international news agencies worldwide.

Anyway, my boss was also affected by the coup d'etat and he was
arrested along with other high profile politicians. Also, all of
his local assets (bother property and financial assets) were
seized by the Government. Due to this situation, my boss belives
that he is at risk and he is now very scared for the safety of
his family especially his wife and kids. In order to ensure that
his family is taken care of and protected incase anything happens
to him, he has asked me to help him find a foreign investor who
can help him accommodate and manage the finanical assets that he
has in Europe. These assets was secured with the help of a proxy
and it is currently held with an offshore financial bank so it is
safe so secure. Also, the Government of his country do not know
of this asset hence why they are unable to seize it as they have
done his other assets.

My proposal to you is for you to help us manage these funds, and
invest it in lucrative projects in your country that will yeild
good profits. You also do not have to worry about if this is safe
or not because everything will be handled in a legal and
transparent manner. You will also be handosmely rewarded for your
help if you decide to work with us. If this proposal interests
you, please kindly respond so that I can give you more details. I
hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Moussa.

* Get back to me
@ 2017-04-26  0:10 Ashraf Basit
From: Ashraf Basit @ 2017-04-26  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Good day. Did you receive the business proposal I sent to you yesterday? I was waiting for your reply but I am not sure if you receive the message.  If for some reason you did not receive my previous email, I can resend the message to you. Please confirm as this is very urgent and important.

Regards,

Ashraf.
ashrafbas@secsuremailer.com

* GET BACK TO ME
@ 2012-10-23 17:50 ADMINISTRATOR
From: ADMINISTRATOR @ 2012-10-23 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are glad to inform you on this year SKL online 2012  promo result.For more
details get back to the Remittance manager on : atlantico.desk@accountant.com

* GET BACK TO ME
@ 2011-09-19 17:14 Ma Guang Lu
From: Ma Guang Lu @ 2011-09-19 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Ma Guang Lu,I have a business of $17.3M for you.Reply with personal
details for info.

believed to be clean.

* Get back to me
@ 2010-03-08 16:29 Mr Evans Green
From: Mr Evans Green @ 2010-03-08 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day.

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, I
am Mr Evans Green,I am a Banker i work with Bank Of England,There is
the sum of
$20,600,000.00 in my Bank "Bank Of England"London, There were no beneficiaries
stated  concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to
claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum
transfered out of
my Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your chioce. I will be
pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person.

Once the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall
then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.do send me a mail
as soon as
possible  for more details here is my email address:evans195604@gncn.net

Regards
Mr Evans Green.