netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* net-next closure?
@ 2015-09-03  5:50 Jeff Kirsher
From: Jeff Kirsher @ 2015-09-03  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller; +Cc: netdev

I was just about to send out my last series of patches and noticed you
sent Linus your pull request.  So I am guessing that your net-next tree
is now closed, correct?  Just want to make sure before sending anything
out and did not want to dump patches on you right before the closure of
your net-next.

Cheers,
Jeff

* Re: net-next closure?
@ 2015-09-03  6:30 ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2015-09-03  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jeffrey.t.kirsher; +Cc: netdev

From: Jeff Kirsher <jeffrey.t.kirsher@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 22:50:35 -0700

> I was just about to send out my last series of patches and noticed you
> sent Linus your pull request.  So I am guessing that your net-next tree
> is now closed, correct?  Just want to make sure before sending anything
> out and did not want to dump patches on you right before the closure of
> your net-next.

Yeah, I already applied too much crap after the merge window openned
up so net-next is definitely closed now.

Thanks.