netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hello dear
@ 2018-01-24 13:24 verify
From: verify @ 2018-01-24 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear
My name is abudul  Ahassan, I work with one of the leading Banks here in Africa.
 I have a business proposal worth 18$million dollars for more information contact me
on my private email
(maliahassan57@gmail. com)
I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.
Yours Sincerely,
Abudu Ahassan

* Hello Dear
       [not found] <1058796731.22300275.1546865119559.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2019-01-07 12:45 ` Mrs Mimi Aminu
From: Mrs Mimi Aminu @ 2019-01-07 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear
Am a dying woman here in the hospital, i was diagnose as a cancer patient years ago. I am from (Zarqa) Jordan, a business woman dealing with Gold Exportation. I have a charitable and unfufilment project that am about to handover to you,

hope to hear from you.
Regard
Mrs Mimi Aminu

* Hello dear.
@ 2018-08-28 12:59 Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
From: Mrs Aisha Gaddafi @ 2018-08-28 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear.
It is wonderful to contact you, I want us to have correspondence. I
wish you will have the desire so that we can get acquainted to each
other. Life itself is a mystery, you never know where it might lead
you.
I'm Aisha.gaddafi, the only biological douther of Qi,muamar gaddafi of
libya . I will be pleased if you reply
through (mrsaishagaddafi77@gmail.com)
thanks aisha.gaddafi

* Hello Dear
       [not found] <27112956.374460.1532717477218.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-07-27 18:51 ` Tracy William
From: Tracy William @ 2018-07-27 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear,

how are you today,I hope you are doing great.

It is my great pleasure to contact you,I want to make a new and special friend,I hope you don't mind. My name is Tracy William from the United States, Am a french and English nationality. I will give you pictures and more details about my self as soon as i hear from you in my email account bellow,

Thanks
Tracy

* Hello Dear.
       [not found] <1393210587.3178411.1532679735017.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-07-27  8:22 ` Michel
From: Michel @ 2018-07-27  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

With Due Respect,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with his supposed NEXT OF KIN since 16th October 2005. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 13 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Best Regards,
Mr.Michel Duku.

* Hello Dear
@ 2018-07-09 16:13 Smadar Barber-Tsadik
From: Smadar Barber-Tsadik @ 2018-07-09 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Smadar Barber-Tsadik, I'm the Chief Executive Officer (C.P.A) of the First International Bank of Israel (FIBI). I'm getting in touch with you in regards to a very important and urgent matter. Kindly respond back at your earliest convinience so I can provide you the details.

Faithfully,
Smadar Barber-Tsadik

* Hello Dear
@ 2018-06-07 22:10 Charles Koch
From: Charles Koch @ 2018-06-07 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello Fellow

Charles Koch here, ceo charles koch foundation worldwide (the largest charity foundation in the world).
This year under our motto of "Give while living", i and the foundation have decided to award $500,000.00
to a few selected lucky individuals and on receipt of this email kindly get back to me.

Regards,
Charles Koch.
chkoch2329@dbzmail.com

* Hello dear
@ 2018-01-20 10:57 verify
From: verify @ 2018-01-20 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-11-20 13:16 Mr Sheng Li Hung
From: Mr Sheng Li Hung @ 2017-11-20 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello Dear

I am Mr.Sheng Li Hung, from china I got your information while search for
a reliable person, I have a very profitable business proposition for you
and i can assure you that you will not regret been part of this mutual
beneficial transaction after completion. Kindly get back to me for more
details on this email id: shenglilung@hotmail.com

Thanks
Sheng Li Hung

* Hello Dear...
@ 2017-11-15 11:38 M,Shakour Rosarita
From: M,Shakour Rosarita @ 2017-11-15 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear...

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I hoped that
you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about
to repose on you, my name is M, Shakour Rosarita. I am 19 years old
Girl, female, from Tartu Syria, (never married) 61 kg, white in
complexion, and I am currently living in the refugee camp here in
Abidjan Ivory Coast, My late beloved father M,Shakour Hassin was a
renowned businessman and owner of Natour Petrol Station in Syria, he
was killed in a stampede riot in Tartu, Syria.
When I got the news about my parents. I fled to a nearby country
Jordan before I joined a ferry to Africa and came to Abidjan capital
city Ivory Coast West Africa find safety here.
I came in 2015 to Abidjan and I now live in refugee camps here as
refugees are allowed freely to enter here without, My late father
deposited (US$6.200.000.00m) My late father kept the money at the bank
of Africa, I want you to help me transfer the money to your hand so
that you will help me bring me into your country for my continue
education.

I sent my pictures here for you to see. Who I am seriously looking for
a good-person in my life, so I want to hear from you soon and learn
more about you.

I am an open-minded and friendly girl to share a good time with you
and have fun and enjoy on the go, bird watching, the rest of our
lives. My Hobbies, tourism books, dance, music, soccer, tennis,
swimming and cinema.
I would just think about you, including your dose and doesn’t .I
believe we will do well together, and live like one family.
Thank you and God bless you, for you in your promise to help me here,
looking forward to your reply by the grace of God and have a good day.
I hope you send me your photos as well? I await your next reply in
faith please reply through my private email at
(mshakourrosarita22@gmail.com):
Thanks.
Ms Rosarita

* Hello Dear...
@ 2017-11-13 12:09 M,Shakour Rosarita
From: M,Shakour Rosarita @ 2017-11-13 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-03-31  2:43 terumi barger
From: terumi barger @ 2017-03-31  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello nice to meet you my name is Terumi. Your profile really impressed
me, send me a message  through my private email address
(terumibarger@gmail.com) so that i will tell you more about me and send my
pictures to you . I'm looking forward to hear from you.

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2017-03-09  0:44 Mrs. Aruna Assabah
From: Mrs. Aruna Assabah @ 2017-03-09  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I assume that this message will reach you in good health. My name is
Mrs. Aruna Sabbah,the foreign operation manager of the African
Development Bank Burkina Faso (ADB) I have the opportunity of
transferring the left over funds what of ($25.2Million Dollars) from
the account of our bank's customer who died along with his entire
family in a plane crash. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign
partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.

I assured you honesty and reliability to champion this business
opportunity. I am contacting you for this business while the money
will be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50,on the acceptance of
my proposal, Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you
as soon as i receive your response. Hoping to hear from you as soon as
possible.

Regards
Mrs. Aruna Sabbah

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2017-02-14 23:11 Fidelia Abbie
From: Fidelia Abbie @ 2017-02-14 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, nice to meet you , How are you doing today? My name is Fidelia.
Please, I am sorry for intruding into your privacy because this letter
may come to you as a surprising. I have an important matter which i
want to discuss with you. I can also send my pictures to you as soon
as i have receive your letter.
Thanks, I will be waiting for your immediate answer.
Fidelia

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2016-04-22 17:48 Melissa Robert
From: Melissa Robert @ 2016-04-22 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear,
how are you doing hope fine, I am (Melissa Robert) by name. i will like
know more about you believing that friendship is a free gift of nature.
Please get back to me as soon as possible through this my private Email.
(mr4785395@gmail.com)
thank you.

* Hello DEAR
@ 2016-04-15 18:28 Mitchell H Peacock
From: Mitchell H Peacock @ 2016-04-15 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi my name is Mitchell H Peacock. I'm an American soldier currently in Syria fighting IS. This might be a little strange for you but Its very lonely out here. I miss normal human interaction and being loved by someone so I would love to get to know you and keep in touch with you. I'm loving, Funny and have a lot to offer emotionally.....Tell me about you?hope to hear back from you soon

Mitchell

* Hello Dear
@ 2015-05-03 18:44 Ann Sanchez
From: Ann Sanchez @ 2015-05-03 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi dear,

It is my pleasure to meet you , I hope all is well with you.

I am Ann Sanchez, a United States army officer from the United
States of America. I am supportive, loving and humble. I really need a
good friend with whom I can have a genuine , meaningful and intimate
relationship full of love, passion and romance.

I took Interest in you and would love to meet you for a serious
relationship, although I am not always available to write mail due to
the condition of my duty.

Note that neither age nor ethnic differences will not be a barrier to
our relationship , what I need is your love, trust and care and I will
give you my best love.

Please let us continue this conversation through my private email account
(ann_sanchez105@outlook.com)

I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as I
receive your mail.

I hope to read your mail soon.
yours faithful,
Ann Sanchez

* Hello dear
@ 2015-04-27  9:45 Regina Sanchez
From: Regina Sanchez @ 2015-04-27  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi dear,
It is my pleasure to meet you , I hope all is well with you.

I am Regina Sanchez, a United States army officer from the United States of America. I am supportive, loving and humble. I really need a good friend with whom I can have a genuine , meaningful and intimate relationship full of love, passion and romance.

I took Interest in you and would love to meet you for a serious relationship, although I am not always available to write mail due to the condition of my duty.

Note that neither age nor ethnic differences will not be a barrier to our relationship , what I need is your love, trust and care and I will give you my best love.

Please let us continue this conversation through my private email account
(reginasanchez17@outlook.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as I receive your mail.
I hope to read your mail soon.
yours,
Regina Sanchez

* Hello dear
@ 2013-12-16 23:30 annstokes99
From: annstokes99 @ 2013-12-16 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear
I will be very happy to be your friend.
My name is miss. Ann Stokes. Please i will like you to
write me through my email address ( ann55u@yahoo.fr ) .
I will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about
myself when i receive your email.
I will be waiting for your mail in my mail box.
Your new friend.
Ann

* Hello Dear
@ 2012-07-03  3:42 grace_falli2674
From: grace_falli2674 @ 2012-07-03  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear
 My Name is Mavis

* Hello Dear
@ 2012-04-20 21:45 Mis Tuma Ahoussou
From: Mis Tuma Ahoussou @ 2012-04-20 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear

How are you doing i hope
you are in a good health?
i hope to hear from you soon.

My Regards
Tuma.

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2011-06-15 13:38 aliciahamed20
From: aliciahamed20 @ 2011-06-15 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aliciahamed20

Hello dear,

My name is Alicia Hamed I am a girl, I saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please, I would like you to send me mail here{aliciahamed20@live.com} so that i will tell you about the important issue and also give you my sweet picture. I am waiting for your urgent and immediate reply
thank you
Miss Alicia