netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: Donation
@ 2018-03-30 19:47 M. M. Fridman
From: M. M. Fridman @ 2018-03-30 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I Mikhail Fridman. has selected you specially as one of my beneficiaries
for my Charitable Donation, Just as I have declared on May 23, 2016 to give
my fortune as charity.

Check the link below for confirmation:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russias-second-wealthiest-man-mikhail-fridman-plans-leaving-14-2bn-fortune-charity-1561604

Reply as soon as possible with further directives.

Best Regards,
Mikhail Fridman.

* Re: Donation
@ 2018-06-24  3:07 M.M fridman
From: M.M fridman @ 2018-06-24  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-05-15  2:11 M.M. Fridman
From: M.M. Fridman @ 2018-05-15  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-04-14  6:14 M. M. Fridman
From: M. M. Fridman @ 2018-04-14  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-04-14  4:04 M. M. Fridman
From: M. M. Fridman @ 2018-04-14  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-04-14  1:52 M. M. Fridman
From: M. M. Fridman @ 2018-04-14  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2017-12-05  1:54 Mayrhofer Family
From: Mayrhofer Family @ 2017-12-05  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good Day,

My wife and I have awarded you with a donation of $ 1,000,000.00 Dollars from part of our Jackpot Lottery of 50 Million Dollars, respond with your details for claims to our private email.

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Best Regards,
Friedrich And Annand Mayrhofer.

* RE: Donation
@ 2017-05-17  0:55 Mayrhofer Family
From: Mayrhofer Family @ 2017-05-17  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good Day,

My wife and I have awarded you with a donation of $ 1,000,000.00 Dollars from part of our Jackpot Lottery of 50 Million Dollars, respond with your details for claims.

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Friedrich And Annand Mayrhofer.

---

* RE: Donation
@ 2017-05-16 21:33 Mayrhofer Family
From: Mayrhofer Family @ 2017-05-16 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-09-11 23:17 Julie Leach
From: Julie Leach @ 2016-09-11 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

You are a recipient to Mrs Julie Leach Donation of $3 million USD. Contact ( julieleach93@gmail.com ) for claims.

* RE: Donation
       [not found] <112D80B0485BEE4394E01FFA0B99D7B20509D72F@SV-EX09.childrensmemorial.org>
@ 2015-11-01 23:26 ` Marma, Amanda
From: Marma, Amanda @ 2015-11-01 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marma, Amanda

cash grant to you by a kind hearted Family , send an email to them now requesting more information (sessil_malcolm12@outlook.com)
Thank you

[cid:image3f8534.PNG@3b9b090f.49b9374b]

DesignTemplate2

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  (LCHOC VER 1.0)

[-- Attachment #2: image3f8534.PNG --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 25514 bytes --]

* Donation
@ 2015-08-16 19:07 Richard and Angela Maxwell
From: Richard and Angela Maxwell @ 2015-08-16 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Richard and Angela Maxwell has made a donation in your favour, for more details contact : richardandmaxwells@gmail.com

God bless you and happy Celebrations in advance.

Regard,
Richard and Angela Maxwell

---

* Donation
@ 2015-03-02 19:30 Anayansi Lopez
From: Anayansi Lopez @ 2015-03-02 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mrs. Gu Kailai and i intend to make a DONATION. Contact this E-mail for more details: gukailai02@gmail.com

* Donation
@ 2014-02-25 23:41 OXFAM FOUNDATION
From: OXFAM FOUNDATION @ 2014-02-25 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Beneficiary,

You have been selected and entitled to the sum of One Million,Five Hundred And Fifty Five Thousand Euros [€1,555,000.00] as charity donation/aid from the Oxfam Ukraine International Donation Programme. You are strongly advised to contact Mrs Larissa Prodan with your qualification number for further directives at E-mail: oxfam-ukraine@ukr.net
Your qualification number is [OXG/101/221/UKR]

Signed:
     Sir. Pablo Markiv
     Programme Manager.