netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Dear Friend
@ 2011-11-04  8:35 Mr.Andrew Wong
From: Mr.Andrew Wong @ 2011-11-04  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance to transfer Abandoned sum of $8.5  Million Dollars in Alliance Bank in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia,
 Own by a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew
from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 year,
resulting to his death and his family members.
You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end
accident on the website-link below.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html.

We share in ratio 60%/40%. Reply if interested reply via email: mr.andrew.wong16@gmail.com

Best Regard

Mr.Andrew Wong

* DEAR FRIEND
       [not found] <1718819165.1036367.1529295496452.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-06-18  4:18 ` Payton Rupali
From: Payton Rupali @ 2018-06-18  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

My name is Mr.Payton Rupali. I am working with one of the prime banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer. The amount in this account stands at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

I was very fortunate to come across the deceased customer's security file during documentation of old and abandoned customer’s files for an official redocumentation and audit of the year 2018.

If you are really sure of your sincerity, trustworthiness,accountability and confidentiality over this transaction, reply back to me urgently.

Best regards,

Mr.Payton Rupali
Email:paytonrupali10@gmail.com

* Dear friend
       [not found] <38489184.8400.1515544526470.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-01-10  0:35 ` Charlotte Jonathan.
From: Charlotte Jonathan. @ 2018-01-10  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend

I am contacting you because I am dying and I want you to adopt my daughter. In Adopting my daughter, I am willing to allocate to you my funds deposited in a bank. When I get response from you, I will give you more details.

Charlotte Jonathan.

* Dear Friend
@ 2017-12-10 17:34 Mrs Alice Walton
From: Mrs Alice Walton @ 2017-12-10 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, a business woman an America Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $100,000,000.00(Hundred Million United State Dollars) which I intend using for CHARITY

* Dear Friend
       [not found] <530873610.2973805.1464768123115.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-06-01  8:02 ` Mr Kamal Ali Mohamed
From: Mr Kamal Ali Mohamed @ 2016-06-01  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

My name is Mr Kamal Ali Mohamed . I am working with one of the prime banks here in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer.

When I discovered that there had been neither deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family member or relations of the late person are aware of this account, which means nobody will come to take it. The amount in this account stands at $8, 500, 000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I will front you in the bank as the Next of Kin to the late customer and back you up with relevant information. What the bank need is proof and information about the late customer which I will assist you on. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction.

All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you. The information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in my country. Looking forward for your immediate response to me.Through my private e-mail id: (kamalalimohamed@terra.com)

Best Regards,
Mr. Kamal Ali Mohamed.

* Dear friend
@ 2014-08-23 13:05 mr.tomcoulibaly
From: mr.tomcoulibaly @ 2014-08-23 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend

I am contacting you on a business deal of $17.5 Million US Dollars, ready for
transfer into your account The depositor of the said fund died with
his entire family during the Iraq war in 2006, unfortunately leaving
nobody for the claim. if we make this claim, we will share it
60%/40%.100% risk free and it will be legally backed up with
government approved If you are interested reply for more details.Reply
to alternative email address. (mr.tomcoulibaly@gmail.com) Waiting for
your reply

Best regard, Mr.Tom Coulibaly

* Dear Friend
@ 2014-03-20  3:09 Richard Yat
From: Richard Yat @ 2014-03-20  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

I am seeking your attention for the confirmation of a project .
i shall provide you with details information after i hear from you.

Mr Richard Yat Sun Tang
Reply to: mr.richardtangyatsun34@yahoo.com.hk

* Dear Friend
@ 2014-03-20  2:58 Richard Yat
From: Richard Yat @ 2014-03-20  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2014-03-20  2:50 Richard Yat
From: Richard Yat @ 2014-03-20  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2014-03-14 11:20 madam.feilxiara
From: madam.feilxiara @ 2014-03-14 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Mrs.iara felix, I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300.000 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply me with this email:madam.feilxiara7@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mrs.iara felix

* DEAR FRIEND
@ 2013-11-28 14:22 waleee elaxxxxx
From: waleee elaxxxxx @ 2013-11-28 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Your mail is received and I and my family are happy to read from you,
first let me brief you whom I am Walex , from Boake town of cote de
ivory , the son of Watara Alfred, X-minister for cocoa and farming,
since after the 2011 war saga and possible exile for me and my family
I decided to give myself a new life.

I have interest in going into real estate business or partnering with
an experienced person into an already existing company as a share
holder for a profit and annual returns instead of having my funds
deposited statically in a finance firm.

Hence my bold step in contacting you via email. Though I don’t know
you in person, but with the help of the global connectivity and
network and having gone through your profile which attracted me to
you, I believe after a long introduction and understanding we will
come to know each other and then enter into a binding agreement before
we proceed.

I have up to three million five hundred thousand ($3.500, 000.00)
dollars to invest, I am aware that the said money may be small, but I
need an assistance to help me manage it well in foreign investment
instead of allowing it adamantly in the financial firm, since I am a
refugee for now.

If there is any way this amount can be useful in any profit oriented
business or real estate I suggested above let me know so that we can
proceed with documentations of understanding and legalization of trade
before possible transfer of the said fund for the investment..

Thanks and best wishes.
Walex Watara.Dear

* Dear Friend
@ 2012-06-15 12:51 Western.Union.Compensation
From: Western.Union.Compensation @ 2012-06-15 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

The first $10,000.00 was sent today. My working partner has helped me to send the first $10,000.00 to you through western union. So contact our Western Union claims Agent to pick up this $10,000 now: .contact : wumt.office78@yahoo.com Tel: +2348154274617 Ask him to give you the MTCN, Sender Name to pick the $10,000.00. I told him to keep sending you $10,000.00 daily until the payment of $5.000,000.00 is completed. Again forward him your Full Name, Telephone number and address so that he will be sure..

* Dear Friend
@ 2012-02-19  2:37 drseiniousmane10
From: drseiniousmane10 @ 2012-02-19  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.I am the bill and
exchange manager in Furkina Faso. I hope that you will not expose or
betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for
the mutual benefit of our both families.
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $10.350.000
Dollars immediately to your account; for me to come to your country
for sharing and others investments.

Upon receipt of your reply, i will send you full details on how the
business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the
above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.Once
you are interested to assist me, kindly send the below information's:

1. Your full name: ....................
2. Your age: ...........................
3. Your sex: .................
4. Your contact cell phone number: ...............
5. Your occupations...................
6. Your country and city..............

Best Regards.
DR.OUSMANE SEINI

* Dear Friend
@ 2011-11-04 23:02 Mr.Andrew Wong
From: Mr.Andrew Wong @ 2011-11-04 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-09-05 18:10 MR PAUL LEE CHONG
From: MR PAUL LEE CHONG @ 2011-09-05 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr.Paul lee Chong the manager Accounting / Audit Department of(Alliance
bank,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). I am contacting in regards to a business
proposal that will be of an immense benefit to both of us and the less
privileged ones. Being the manager accounting
/audit department of our Head/Regional office discovered a sum of $8.5M
USD in an account
belonging to one of our foreign customers Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri. He
was a Jewish business mogul from Mexico who died on a helicopter crash
early last year. Mr.Saba was 47-years-old when both his wife, his only son
Avraham (Albert) and his daughter-in-law died in a helicopter crash.You
can get more information about Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri's unfortunate
crash on the website-link below here.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html?
The choice of contacting you was personal and based on trust and also due
to the sensitive
nature of the transaction and the confidentiality herein.
Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the
claim of the
inheritance fund but unfortunately nobody has asked for the funds from
anywhere until this
moment.I personally have been unsuccessful in locating neither the
relatives nor any next of
kin to Mr. Saba. On this regards, I seek your consent to present you as
the next of kin /will
beneficiary to the deceased so that the procedure of this account valued
at $8.5M USD can be
paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages 60% to
me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can
be used to back up this claim we are about to make. All I need is to
upload your names to the documents and legalize at the malaysia High Court
in order to prove you the legitimate Next of kin/beneficiary. All I
require now is your honest
co-operation; confidentiality and trust to enable us see this transaction
through. I guarantee you 100 % success and that this business transaction
will be executed under the ambit of law and will also protect you from any
breach of the contract.
Please provide me the following as we have 7 working days to run
it through:
1. Your full name:
2. Telephone number:
3. Contact address:
4. Age:
5. Gender:
6. Occupation:
Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping
that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation
of this message and indicating your interest I will furnish you with more
information's.Contact me via this Email:(paulleechong@gmx.com or
paulleechong@w.cn)
Your concern to this e-mail and business proposal will be highly
appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Paul Lee Chong.

* Dear Friend
@ 2011-06-11 10:53 Liu Yan
From: Liu Yan @ 2011-06-11 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Liu Yan a transfer supervisor in Bank of China Ltd. I have a business plan for you.
On June 5, 2002, a client made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit in my branch and upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply and later discovered from his contract employers that he died from an auto-mobile accident.
On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and he did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents with us.

The money is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to this client so we can share the money before it falls into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
There is no risk at all as my position as the credit officer guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately to my private email box, ly@ostatmig.com

Regards,

Liu Yan

* Dear Friend
@ 2010-09-02 20:43 Mr. Arjen Van Dirk
From: Mr. Arjen Van Dirk @ 2010-09-02 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Arjen Van Dirk, I work with the Finance Monetary Control
Unit here in The Netherlands, I have a very lucrative proposal of
(U.S.$22.500.000,00) for you. If interested, Kindly write to me
directly with your contact to my private email:vanarjen1@aol.com

Best regards,
Mr. Arjen Van Dirk.

* Dear Friend
@ 2006-06-17 19:03 Duoala Mbale
From: Duoala Mbale @ 2006-06-17 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

My Dear Friend,

 I am interested in a partnership investment programme with your

self/corporation.

 There is this huge amount of Five million Seven hundred and fifthy

thousand U.S dollars($5,750,000.00)which my late father kept in a

security/financial company before he was assasinated by unknown persons,

during a political crisis in my country.

My father deposited it as a family treasure and that was before his

death.

Now I and mother left Angola to Senegal,through the help of my late

father's good friend.Right now we are in refugee camp and

wehave  decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside my country Angola and the whole of Africa for security and political reasons.

We would want you to assist us to transfer this fund to your country

for safty and investment purposes on the followings below:

 1).Telecommunication

 2).Manufacturing

 3).Real Estate Business

 If you  will be able of rendering an assistance to us we will

adequately compensate you 25% Of the total fund.

 We will arrange all the necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth

process for the funds to get to you.We will also appreciate if you contact

me once you receive this mail to enable me give you more details.This

matter requires your urgent attention ,confidentiality and discretion no

matter what your decision maybe.

 Thank you and God bless you.

 Your's Sincerely,

 Duoala Mbale

* Dear Friend...
@ 2005-04-24 17:58 Tager Robinson
From: Tager Robinson @ 2005-04-24 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: robinson_tager

The Auditor/Head
of Department
Bank of Scotland,
United Kingdom.

my Dear parnter,

In order to transfer out £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million Pounds
Sterling)from our bank here I have the courage to look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable for this important transaction, believing
that you will never let me down either now or in future.

My name is MR TAGER ROBINSON I am the auditor and head of computing
Department of a bank here in Scotland,United Kingdom. There is an account
opened in this bank in 1995 and since my inception into office in 2001,
nobody has operated on this account again,after going through some old
files, I discovered that if i do not remit this money out urgently, it
will be forfeited for nothing.

I will use my position and influence on other staffs to effect the
Legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with
appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. With assurance that
this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country
for the sharing and possible investments. You stand to get 25% of the
total sum while 5%will be for expenses that will be encured during the
process of this tranfer and the remaining 70% will be for me.

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply God
bless.please reply immediately to my private email
address(tager_robinson@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks
Sincerely,
MR TAGER ROBINSON