netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Cycling Enthusiasts List
@ 2017-06-29 16:57 Rosy Hunter
From: Rosy Hunter @ 2017-06-29 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

Would you be interested in reaching out to "Cycling Enthusiasts List"from USA?

We also have contacts of Health and Fitness Enthusiasts List, Running Enthusiasts List, Fishing Enthusiasts List, Hiking Enthusiasts List, Sports Enthusiasts List, Travelers List, Outdoor Enthusiasts List, Spa and Resort Visitors, Skiers List, Apparel Buyers List, Online BuyersList, Food Lovers List and many more...

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, complete permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Cycling Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Rosy Hunter
Marketing Manager

---

* Cycling Enthusiasts List
@ 2017-10-17 22:02 Greg Elmassian
From: Greg Elmassian @ 2017-10-17 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

Hope all's well,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of “ Cycling Enthusiasts List ” from USA?

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

We also have data for:

(1)Motorcycle Owners List  (2)RV/Boat Owners List
(3)Camping Enthusiasts     (4)Spa and Resort Visitors List
(5)Skiers List             (6)Harley Davidson Owners List
(7)Travelers List          (8)Health and Fitness Enthusiasts
(9)Sports Enthusiasts List (10)Outdoor /Hiking Enthusiasts List

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more about it.

Waiting for your valuable and sincere reply.

Best Regards,
Greg Elmassian

* Cycling Enthusiasts List
@ 2017-08-14 18:49 Jens Altmann
From: Jens Altmann @ 2017-08-14 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Cycling Enthusiasts" from USA?

We also have data for Hikign Enthusiasts, Running Enthusiasts, Camping and Outdoor Enthusiasts, Skiers List, Health and Fitness Enthusiasts, Tennis Enthusiasts, Boxing Enthusiasts, Travelers List, Frequent Travelers List, Basketball Enthusiasts, Golfers, Soccer Enthusiasts, Baseball Enthusiasts and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, complete permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Cycling Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Jens Altmann
Marketing Manager

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.