netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* ethtool enhancements for configuring IET Frame preemption
@ 2020-08-17 21:29 Murali Karicheri
From: Murali Karicheri @ 2020-08-17 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vinicius Costa Gomes, netdev

Hello Vinicius,

Wondering what is your plan to add the support in ethtool to configure
IET frame preemption? Waiting for the next revision of the patch.

Thanks and regards,
--
Murali Karicheri
Texas Instruments

* Re: ethtool enhancements for configuring IET Frame preemption
@ 2020-08-17 22:30 ` Vinicius Costa Gomes
From: Vinicius Costa Gomes @ 2020-08-17 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Murali Karicheri, netdev

Hi Murali,

I was finally able to go back to working on this, and should have
something for review when net-next opens.

Cheers,

--
Vinicius

* Re: ethtool enhancements for configuring IET Frame preemption
@ 2020-10-12 21:56   ` Murali Karicheri
From: Murali Karicheri @ 2020-10-12 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vinicius Costa Gomes, netdev

Hi Vinicius,

On 8/17/20 6:30 PM, Vinicius Costa Gomes wrote:
> Hi Murali,
>
> I was finally able to go back to working on this, and should have
> something for review when net-next opens.

Do you have anything to share here on this or still work in progress?

Thanks

Murali

--

@ 2020-10-12 23:58     ` Vinicius Costa Gomes
From: Vinicius Costa Gomes @ 2020-10-12 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Murali Karicheri, netdev

Hi Murali,

Murali Karicheri <m-karicheri2@ti.com> writes:

> Hi Vinicius,
>
> On 8/17/20 6:30 PM, Vinicius Costa Gomes wrote:
>> Hi Murali,
>>
>> I was finally able to go back to working on this, and should have
>> something for review when net-next opens.
>>
> Do you have anything to share here on this or still work in progress?

Your timing was perfect, I just sent an RFC using the new approach :-)

Cheers,
--
Vinicius