netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Dear Friend,
@ 2015-12-20 15:15 Dr. David White
From: Dr. David White @ 2015-12-20 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose . I have a business proposal which I will like to handle with you. $35 million USD is involves. But be rest assured that everything is legal and risk free as I have concluded all the arrangements and the legal papers that will back the transaction up. Kindly indicate your interest to enable me tell you more detail of the proposal.

Waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr David White

* Dear Friend,
       [not found] <516389774.1338337.1489657557204.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-03-16  9:45 ` Mr.Ghazi Ahmed
From: Mr.Ghazi Ahmed @ 2017-03-16  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.2m USD for you to handle with me. I have opportunity to transfer this abandon fund to your bank account in your country which belongs to our client.

I am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared between us at ratio of 60/40% and help the needy around us don’t be afraid of anything I am with you I will instruct you what you will do to maintain this fund.

Please kindly contact me with your information's if you are interested in this tranasction for more details.

1. Your Full Name.....................
2. Your Address......................
3. Your Country of Origin.............
4. What do you do for living ...............
5. Your Age..........................
6. Gender.........................
7. Your ID card copy and telephone number for easy communication...............

Mr.Ghazi Ahmed

* Dear Friend !!!
@ 2014-09-22  8:31 Robert Pullman
From: Robert Pullman @ 2014-09-22  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Do not despair at my sudden contact, there is a business proposal that
I want to initiate with you, and i demand that you can handle this
proposal with a serious mind, as it requires utmost urgency and
attention. I am Robert Pullman, Senior Audit Officer under the City of
New York Office of the Comptroller, John C. liu, and as a matter of
fact i was asked to contact you to draw your attention to this
beneficial matter.

In other words, Am Contacting you in a benevolent spirit; utmost
confidence and trust to provide an account as solution to money
transfer of a huge amount of fund (amount undisclosed), all modalities
has been mapped out, it is legal and confidential.

Contact me for details via my private email;  pullman.rb@gmail.com

Best Regard,

Robert Pullman

* Dear Friend,
@ 2014-04-16 18:43 madam.feilxiara
From: madam.feilxiara @ 2014-04-16 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Madam.iara felix, I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300.000 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply me with this email: madam.feilxiara7@gmail.com

Best regards,
Madam.iara felix

* Dear Friend,
@ 2014-03-14 11:19 madam.feilxiara
From: madam.feilxiara @ 2014-03-14 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Mrs.iara felix, I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300.000 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply me with this email:madam.feilxiara7@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mrs.iara felix

* Dear Friend,
@ 2014-01-25 10:06 chika adams
From: chika adams @ 2014-01-25 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

[-- Attachment #2: Dear Friend,.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 10926 bytes --]

* Dear Friend ,
@ 2012-10-13 13:40 info
From: info @ 2012-10-13 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Sgt Jason H .Kane , A US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. Now in Afghanistan I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, my men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 million, I kept my own share for a while in a secured place.

I need someone to help me receive it , since i have found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a Red Cross Society or pilots that enjoy some immunities with us while in Iraq  .

I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan Militant which one of my leg was amputed , i know my survival was an act of God and Pure Divine intervention from God .

I need someone I can trust, since i have already lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help me, I won't like to make the same mistake. The total amount of money is $7.5 million.

View the below link to verify/confirm my statement.

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till i leave Afghanistan .

Regards,
Sgt Jason H .Kane

* Dear Friend,
@ 2012-06-30  3:46 Jaine Cyrus
From: Jaine Cyrus @ 2012-06-30  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

OPEN AND READ THE ATTACHMENT  FILE..

* Dear friend,
@ 2010-07-06 10:17 mamudadiallo
From: mamudadiallo @ 2010-07-06 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,
I want to transfer ($2,500.000.00) Two million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars to overseas account.

Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management of the bank will welcome any foreigner who has correct information to this account which I will give to you immediately, if you are interested to do this business with me please reply with the assurance, include your private telephone and fax numbers as it is necessary to facilitate an easy communication in this transaction.

As soon as you reply, I will let you know the next step to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately. I expect your urgent communication.

Upon your response and strong assurance that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account.

I will let you know the origin of the fund and the transfer procedures without delay.
Yours sincerely.
MAMUDA DIALLO