netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* I wait for your prompt response.
@ 2018-10-23 12:10 Aziz Dake
From: Aziz Dake @ 2018-10-23 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,

I am Mr. Aziz Dake, from Burkina Faso  a Minister confide on me to
look for foreign partner who will assist him to invest the sum of
Thirty  Million  Dollars  ($30,000,000) in your country.

He has investment interest in mining, exotic properties for commercial
resident, development properties, hotels and any other viable
investment opportunities in your country based on your recommendation
will be highly welcomed.

Hence your co -operation is highly needed to actualize this investment project

I wait for your prompt response.

Sincerely yours

Mr Aziz Dake.

* I wait for your prompt response.
@ 2018-09-05  0:44 Aziz Dake
From: Aziz Dake @ 2018-09-05  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-11-18 12:50 SAM AZADA
From: SAM AZADA @ 2017-11-18 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,

I am Mr. Sam Azada from Burkina Faso  a Minister confide on me to look
for foreign partner who will assist him to invest the sum of  Fifty
Million  Dollars  ($50,000,000) in your country.

He has investment interest in mining, exotic properties for commercial
resident, development properties, hotels and any other viable
investment opportunities in your country based on your recommendation
will be highly welcomed.

Hence your co -operation is highly needed to actualize this investment project

I wait for your prompt response.

Sincerely yours

Mr Sam Azada.

* I wait for your prompt response.